Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The recruiting quest of "Doho" [age: 21+] [beginners welcome, all MR]

M1ster1

Hello World,

Let me tell you a short story:

In 2013 there were two Tennos from a bigger european state stereotypically known for beer, cars and it's female head of government. Anyway, those Tennos decided to join the war in the solar system but quickly decided that it was not theirs and so they went on a four year vacation into another milkyway. In 2017 they returned to find the war still raging on but the atmosphere by far more pleasent than it was in 2013. So they decided to join the war again! They quickly found out that fighting the Grineer, Corpus and Infested alone was far from ideal. But then they discovered the possibility to build their own stronghold, called a Dojo, where you could prepare and do research for battle but also turn it into your own home. They immediately founded a new one called "Doho" which was a word for "Brothers" back in the days when japanese was still spoken on earth. But after living the first days in their new home they felt very lonely. The vast halls and corridors where scarcely homey without a bigger famliy living in it. Furthermore the war research and the construction of the stronghold was far more difficult to bear with only two lone Tennos.They started to wonder: "Wouldn't it be nice if we found some other like-minded Warriors to join us? Maybe also someone in their 20s or 30s that possesses roughly the same skill in their Mastery...maybe something starting from 1 to whatever? Maybe some people who do not want to fight in the first row but still want to contribute to the wars outcome? And people that also enjoy building a new home basically from scratch and shape it after their own likings?"

"Yes, they thought that would be really it!"

And so they waited for other Tennos to hear the call...

Edited by M1ster1

your story is very amusing,

me and my boyfriend play casually but would love to join a clan, would you be accepting of two new members?
hes still relativity new to the game but I do have some things to offer, im currently rank three and he is a rank two.

I would love to work and fight along side you,

Our usernames are
X-Xiaga-X and Cyberpuppiez 

Hey there @M1ster1 :) If you guys still have room, I'd love to join. I'm MR2, returning after 4 years (and excited about the Plains, heh). Would love to have a friendly community to do stuff with. I'm about 6 hrs ahead, tho, if that's an issue...

Edit: derp... my ign is areznaroque :)

Edited by areznaroque

Still two places left in our clan!

We have a nice community with active people. Beginner and more experienced players. We do a lot of missions togehter and have a TS server.

So if you are older than 21 and still look for a small clan ;)

We also have almost half of the research done so far and the Dojo building is also on track.

Hey there, I have a story similar to yours. My initial foray into the Tenno wars proved... less refined than I desired and so I left, came back a couple of years ago, it was better, but not quite there yet, and so left again. Now I have come back and am in need of a dojo to call home. I initially thought of building my own; however, as a solo player, I've quickly realized how unrealistic that would be. So I'm curious, what times, in your local time zone, do you all typically play? I'm US based, but my hours are... far from standard for a US Tenno. I'm MR 7, with a decent knowledge of the game, and I'm able to farm level 60+ missions solo, so I can do a lot of the higher end content.

I also would likely bring a friend, so I'm hoping you still have 2 spots left. Anyways, let me know.

Hey @RoseDAmour,

Sure thing we still have places left. You just have to leave your current clan, so i can invite you.

To your question: I guess the main hours are mb 3 pm - 2 am MEST. But some people tend to play in the morning hours as well from time to time. And we have a Hong-Kong based player that also manages to join us. So i guess there might be something in it for everyone.

Greetings,

M1ster1

Edited by M1ster1

Hey, i am kinda new player, just MR3 but hoping to get better soon. I have a friend, we are new to this game, and hoping to get better soon, playing about 2hours every day :) could we both join your clan mate :) ign: DivineGift and LadyWara 

Seeking for your answer!