The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Throw A Fit? Make Sure You Pick Private!

Arlayn

It is very irritating when I hop into a mission randomly for the sole purpose of looting and someone complains... YOU HAVE DELAYED MY SESSION TO GET SO-SO THING!!!... like dude... your the only one out of all four us who is rushing... the other three of us are looting the whole entire base. Its Venus, its Aphrodite, its got some good resources to use for many Blueprints... if you set your session to online expect players to be doing everything... you know what. After he posted his long message about me ruining his banshee session I was like... "going to loot some more then" walked up stairs from the escape point and looted some more... Fieldron is a pain in the butt to get. If I am going to loot and your there... I don't even care about going to the ending of the mission. I am going to loot to my hearts content and you should probably join me if you plan on building that thing you were so passionate about.

Why post a fit? Make a blog!

lol... I would make a blog, but the last time I did I looked emo...

Did it bug him more, or did it bug you more? Because I don't see his thread...

Not about who it bugged more... just saying... you see me rolling through your level more then likely I am looting or leveling or both at the same time... So don't expect me to conform to something you complain about during the mission.

Edited by Arlayn

If you plan on going to every locker and opening every crate in a map its better to do it solo.

It is such a pain when I'm trying to go through a mission and someone wants to dawdle in a locker room when they could be doing that solo.

If you plan on going to every locker and opening every crate in a map its better to do it solo.

Not least because of those wise***es who open every locker far enough ahead of you that the materials despawn before you get there.

Edited by IcarusNine

It is such a pain when I'm trying to go through a mission and someone wants to dawdle in a locker room when they could be doing that solo.

That argument works equally well the opposite way though:

If you plan on skipping every locker and opening none of the crates in a map its better to do it solo.

It is such a pain when I'm trying to go through a mission and someone wants to rush to the objective and exit when they could be doing that solo.