The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Supporters

(PSN)TomRed20019

Reading about Warframe founders and how they funded Warframe and got Excalibur prime Warframe.

I think if DE create a new founder package but call it Supporter package where  veterans and new Tennos can support DE to keep the game expanding and allow DE to deliver us their awesomeness, coolness Warframe ideas to PC, and consoles and allow Tennos be part of voting and pitch new ideas for Warframe. 

What you all think? I would spend that $$$ 

If it didn't include the founder's pack exclusive items (Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, and Skana Prime) I might support it.

But it would also depend on what's included in the pack.

I haven't purchased a prime accessory pack in a long time because I don't need another prime syandana, prime armor set, prime sugatra, or prime sigil.

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

If it didn't include the founder's pack exclusive items (Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, and Skana Prime) I might support it.

But it would also depend on what's included in the pack.

I haven't purchased a prime accessory pack in a long time because I don't need another prime syandana, prime armor set, prime sugatra, or prime sigil.

Maybe a new Warframe and new stuff. If we all work together and come up with things we all would love to have maybe DE would create a Package for us to love

9 minutes ago, (PS4)TomRed20019 said:

Reading about Warframe founders and how they funded Warframe and got Excalibur prime Warframe.

I think if DE create a new founder package but call it Supporter package where  veterans and new Tennos can support DE to keep the game expanding and allow DE to deliver us their awesomeness, coolness Warframe ideas to PC, and consoles and allow Tennos be part of voting and pitch new ideas for Warframe. 

What you all think? I would spend that $$$ 

It already exists, it's called Prime Access. It would be overkill for them to ask up the price of two AAA for a prime access and then another tens or hundred+ dollars for other things. 

Edited by aligatorno

13 minutes ago, (PS4)TomRed20019 said:

I'm confused. How Tennos are angry? I don't see it unless I miss something.

Because they can't get it anymore unless the "Supporter package" is not limited so yeah but basicly like buying prime access right ?

5 hours ago, aligatorno said:

It already exists, it's called Prime Access. It would be overkill for them to ask up the price of two AAA for a prime access and then another tens or hundred+ dollars for other things. 

Unless it came with a new exclusive prime warframe, so not Excalibur prime, but like, mesa prime which was exclusive to the package + weapons and maybe decorations/accessories that where exclusive to the pack. I would deffinately support that and buy it, just because I love DE so much :) 

Edited by Arniox

1 minute ago, Arniox said:

He means ideas that are actually used. Like ideas posted in design council. Those types of ideas are actually used. 

Almost all of the ideas posted, even in the design council, are ignored. I don't mean to be overly cynical, but very very few people actually get to "design" anything, let alone a Warframe.

You've got a much better chance at getting an idea approved for Tennogen. I mean, don't think I was ever seen as an important contributor. Even with my post count, loyalty, and access to the DC, I only managed to get a single mod added to the game, and that was only because it was approved by DE, then won a "First past the post" style majority vote among other DC members.

DE might not admit it, but they're just as apt to listen to a random player than one of the goofballs in the DC club. It's the quality of the idea that counts, not the person.

4 minutes ago, Archistopheles said:

Almost all of the ideas posted, even in the design council, are ignored. I don't mean to be overly cynical, but very very few people actually get to "design" anything, let alone a Warframe.

You've got a much better chance at getting an idea approved for Tennogen. I mean, don't think I was ever seen as an important contributor. Even with my post count, loyalty, and access to the DC, I only managed to get a single mod added to the game, and that was only because it was approved by DE, then won a "First past the post" style majority vote among other DC members.

DE might not admit it, but they're just as apt to listen to a random player than one of the goofballs in the DC club. It's the quality of the idea that counts, not the person.

Yeah, that's true. In all honesty, the only stuff I've done in DC is vote for names, mods or new styles. I've never actually made something that then got into the game, but in all honesty: should we? I think, even though they screw it up sometimes, DE always mostly pull through in designing their own interesting and surprising content. I don't think us DC members, nor anyone else should really have total design control 

Just now, (PS4)TomRed20019 said:

Ok. I get it bad idea sorry.

Not at all, friendo.

Everyone wants to feel like they belong, and feel like they added something to the game they love. Like I said, your best bet, if this is what you really want, is to start making art. You'll get featured on Tenno Clock, or whatever show [DE]Rebecca is doing nowadays, and you'll be one step closer.