Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea (The Passive Frame)

(PSN)AnthonyHawks

1st Passive: Area Of Effect Taunt With Slow And Area Of Effect Armor Buff That Is Given To You And Nearby Allies That Increases As The Number Of Affected Enemies Increase.

2nd Passive: Area Of Effect Giving You And Nearby Allies Single Target Half Spread Damage. (Single Target Damage Spreading To Other Enemies But Half The Damage)

3rd Passive: Area Of Effect Status Chance And Duration Given To You And Nearby Allies That Increases Based On The Ammount Of Enemies In Your Area.

4th Passive: Taking A Certain Ammount Of Status Damage Summons A Effigy That Deals Area Of Effect Damage Depending On The Status You Takin.

The Name Of The Frame I Have Is Turtell The Turtle Frame.

Edited by (PS4)AnthonyHawks

This should be made a thing

4 minutes ago, (PS4)AnthonyHawks said:

1st Passive: Area Of Effect Slow That Can Be Effected By Ability Strength And Range Mods.

2nd Passive: Area Of Effect Giving You And Allies Double Armor.

3rd Passive: Area Of Effect Taunting All Enemies To You.

4th Passive: Area Of Effect Health Regeneration Given To You And Nearby Allies.

The Name Of The Frame I Have Is Turtell The Turtle Frame.

5 minutes ago, Krion112 said:

A universal Passive Warframe already exists: Chroma

In fact, most of your abilities are effects Chroma already has, just out of order, or not necessarily shared with Allies.

Technically ur wrong the of our abilitys that because Chroma has all those 

The Only Thing Chroma Gives To Allies Is Elemental Ward That Gives Allies Abit Of Defense And He Cant Slow Unless He Has Cold Energy. And Its Not An AOE Around The Warframe. And Chroma Doesnt Taunt Enemies To Him And He Doesnt Give Himself And Allies Double Armor And He Doesnt Have Health Regeneration. So You Have no Idea What Your Talking About

1 minute ago, (PS4)AnthonyHawks said:

The Only Thing Chroma Gives To Allies Is Elemental Ward That Gives Allies Abit Of Defense And He Cant Slow Unless He Has Cold Energy. And Its Not An AOE Around The Warframe. And Chroma Doesnt Taunt Enemies To Him And He Doesnt Give Himself And Allies Double Armor And He Doesnt Have Health Regeneration. So You Have no Idea What Your Talking About

He has a point Anthony is right!!! THIS WARFRAME IS DIFFERENT !!!!

52 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

This sounds incredibly boring.

If A Warframe Shouldnt Exist Cause Its Boring Then Trinity And Frost And Ember Wouldnt Be A Thing. The Point Behind This Frame Is Warframe Doesnt Have A Support Tank Beside Nezha With Safeguard. Its Also Hard To Come up With Ideas That Wont Be Totally Broken That Will Nerf After Release. And These Ideas Are Only Examples Of Abilities To Be Implimented.

Edited by (PS4)AnthonyHawks

7 minutes ago, (PS4)AnthonyHawks said:

If A Warframe Shouldnt Exist Cause Its Boring Then Trinity And Frost And Ember Wouldnt Be A Thing. The Point Behind This Frame Is Warframe Doesnt Have A Support Tank Beside Nezha With Safeguard. Its Also Hard To Come up With Ideas That Wont Be Totally Broken That Will Nerf After Release. And These Ideas Are Only Examples Of Abilities To Be Implimented.

I find Ember, Frost, and Trinity to be incredibly fun. They actually have abilities that do things. Even if some of them are just caster based abilities. In high end play Trinity is insanely fun.

See, usually boring is subjective, but for a frame to have no active abilities really comes close to be objectively boring.

3 hours ago, JSharpie said:

I find Ember, Frost, and Trinity to be incredibly fun. They actually have abilities that do things. Even if some of them are just caster based abilities. In high end play Trinity is insanely fun.

See, usually boring is subjective, but for a frame to have no active abilities really comes close to be objectively boring.

Basically a Frame that just is there to look good. More Fashion Frame.

I do see it might be happening, on a chance of 25%, and have to do X2 Double of "The Glass Gambit", very Fragile, More Buffs, but Hey it is fun right?

GTG

8 minutes ago, (PS4)AnthonyHawks said:

If A Warframe Shouldnt Exist Cause Its Boring Then Trinity And Frost And Ember Wouldnt Be A Thing.

Look. I was staying out of it because you and Dragonbane seem to be related/close, but since you are going to try to say Trinity is boring, then it's on mate.

Real Trinity is a support tank. Blessing is better than all your passives combined, and active abilities like Link and Energy Vampire are more fun to use than a frame in which you literally don't do anything but run around.

This game is about space ninja with magical powers, and you've designed a turtle. Step your design game up.

Characters with all passive abilities, especially auras, usually aren't made for a reason: Because they require no input from the player, and thus don't involve much (if any) of the moment-to-moment decision-making that other characters do. Put more succinctly, they don't have anything interesting to do, because everything they have is always on.

26 minutes ago, Archistopheles said:

Look. I was staying out of it because you and Dragonbane seem to be related/close, but since you are going to try to say Trinity is boring, then it's on mate.

Real Trinity is a support tank. Blessing is better than all your passives combined, and active abilities like Link and Energy Vampire are more fun to use than a frame in which you literally don't do anything but run around.

This game is about space ninja with magical powers, and you've designed a turtle. Step your design game up.

Are You Making Fun Of A Turtle Warframe Cause Turtles Dont Fit The Ninja Status Cause Turtles Are Originally Slow? Trinity Is A Lobster Amd Arent Lobsters Normally Slow? Trinity Is A Frame That Around 80% Players Find Boring Cause You Use Blessing And Energy Vampire All The Time And Never Have Anytime To Use Your Own Weapons If Your In A Team Support Role. Im Trying To Come Up With Abilities That No Other Warframe Has. No Other Warframe Has A AOE Taunt Or AOE Armor Buff. As For The Others. Oberon Has A Health Regeneration Toggle And Equinox Has AoE Slow With Augment. How Many Times Have You Got Tired Of Staring Of How Many Seconds You Have Left On Your Abilities And You Want To Support The Team But You Dont Want To Be The Squishy Frame And You Just Want To Use Your Weapons You Worked So Hard To Build Up.

1 hour ago, (PS4)AnthonyHawks said:

1st Passive: Area Of Effect Slow That Can Be Effected By Ability Strength And Range Mods.

2nd Passive: Area Of Effect Giving You And Allies Double Armor.

3rd Passive: Area Of Effect Taunting All Enemies To You.

4th Passive: Area Of Effect Health Regeneration Given To You And Nearby Allies.

The Name Of The Frame I Have Is Turtell The Turtle Frame.

1 hour ago, JSharpie said:

This sounds incredibly boring.

I have to agree with JSharpie, a frame with only passives is extremely boring. Not only that but there are several flaws with this:

1. Half of those things are already aura mods, and those things can sometimes affect other frames that are anywhere in the map.

2. Hugging one frame. Warframe is a fast paced co-op game, you work as a team even if you're separate most of the time. Hugging a close border to a frame that's only as useful as staying in a circle when the sea bear isn't even close to you isn't really helping cooperation that much. If you're going to hug next to a frame, it's going to be a buff circle frame and not a "passive" frame.

3. A frame with nothing but passives is as useful as limbo in a room full of nullifiers. What are the chances you're going to go solo with this thing? You want health? Play inaros. You want armor? Play inaros. You want to taunt the enemy? Have at it with limbo. You want to slow things down? Play as fros- oh wait the gameplay's already slow once you're in this turtle frame.

4. The community. Do you think this is something the community wants? When I first read this name I thought "this looks interesting" then halfway through reading it I started thinking "okay, now he's only being selfish". The community wants a truly unique idea, so far you've given only what you think is somewhat unique. Listen to what these people say, maybe you'll rework this into a great idea that maybe even DE will consider

That's all I have to say, this isn't hate, this is a feedback response to your idea

3 minutes ago, Jeigh said:

I have to agree with JSharpie, a frame with only passives is extremely boring. Not only that but there are several flaws with this:

1. Half of those things are already aura mods, and those things can sometimes affect other frames that are anywhere in the map.

2. Hugging one frame. Warframe is a fast paced co-op game, you work as a team even if you're separate most of the time. Hugging a close border to a frame that's only as useful as staying in a circle when the sea bear isn't even close to you isn't really helping cooperation that much. If you're going to hug next to a frame, it's going to be a buff circle frame and not a "passive" frame.

3. A frame with nothing but passives is as useful as limbo in a room full of nullifiers. What are the chances you're going to go solo with this thing? You want health? Play inaros. You want armor? Play inaros. You want to taunt the enemy? Have at it with limbo. You want to slow things down? Play as fros- oh wait the gameplay's already slow once you're in this turtle frame.

4. The community. Do you think this is something the community wants? When I first read this name I thought "this looks interesting" then halfway through reading it I started thinking "okay, now he's only being selfish". The community wants a truly unique idea, so far you've given only what you think is somewhat unique. Listen to what these people say, maybe you'll rework this into a great idea that maybe even DE will consider

That's all I have to say, this isn't hate, this is a feedback response to your idea

I Came Up With Starter Ideas. But You Also Have To Think About This. You Cant Make A Completely Op Frame Because Then There Will Just Be A Team Of Nothing But Turtells.