Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

I am still waiting for them to fix embers world on fire which has been bugged for well over a month now, it only hits 1 target when before it got bugged and long before that it used to hit 3 at once, it broken after they messed with the grinner heavy unit nalpalm guy, after that fix it stopped hitting 3 targets at once.

Currently farming the receiver for the Seer, but it's nice to know that this problem is fixed. thanks DE. With regards to the ClanHall from 9.2 I hope that making the bigger halls available for smaller clans is not brushed under the rug. yes this one clanhall fixes our problem of having two concepts tied to one room. But my other concern was having the greater/grand/grandest halls available to smaller clans just so that we can have those beautiful rooms to walk through, without moving up the tier.. I hope that this is still a goal for the future.

Agreed.

a hotfix for color ... yes it's nice but it's not the only thing with a color problem.

Can you fix Ash's Bladestorm? Before we float above the ground, now we're stuck on the ground. I find it almost funny .... almost.

Oh and while we're on the colors, please, replace the smoke Ash fully with the color selected. Or, keep the normal color rather than having a smoke color hybrid between the base color and the color selected. The result is not great :/

I hope they will soon fix items sometimes not being rewarded after missions (like it has shown me that I got fang prime blade but it is not in my inventory) or items randomly dissappearing from inventory when selling different stuff.

Besides that I really think DE does a great job at keeping Warframe awesome!

I'll ask again in a different way so maybe someone at DE understands. PUNCTURE in all forms is crap, it needs a buff badly. Buff each mod so they max at a few meters or so, atleast when shooting through enemies. Also fix Lanka so that it can use puncture, it needs it. It is currently the only "Sniper" with no way to get more than 1 kill per shot (barring the extremely rare chance a split chamber second bullet passes through the target and hits someone behind it). Hopefully that clears things up better.

Edited by DarcnyssWolfe

a whole hot fix for just the seer? what the hell. grineer female faces still broken among a plethora of other things that could have been fixed...

They put it in shortly after they put up 9.2.0

It was probably an easy fix or was accidentally not included in 9.2.0