Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

Loki's Invisibility still doesn't cloak Sentinels... Maybe it's just never meant to be...

At this point, I've become more infuriated by my sentinels than anything else.  My stupid-&#! Dethcube keeps blowing up the runners right next to me that I'm about to cut in half with my sword, resulting in me getting staggered, then knocked down by a charger, then gang-raped.

I'm going truly solo for a while.  Maybe if I suddenly find that I have 5,000,000 Sentinel mods, I'll consider using one of them again.  Maybe Wyrm.  People rag on it not doing anything, but... I guess I kinda like that in a sentinel.

So, uh.... since these last couple of hotfixes, the game keeps randomly freezing up and crashing out after about... 5-10 minutes of running. That happening to anyone else?

Tried a few more times, now I'm getting "The Evolution Engine has stopped responding" as the reason.

Edited by DireApostasy

While I certainly won't complain that something got fixed, I agree that this is one of those hotfixes that seems like more trouble than it's worth. I'd expect a color issue like this to be added to the list of things to fix, then tacked onto the next hotfix when the more important issues were resolved.

Not too keen on not being able to cue missions until the hotfix is updated, too. It's not like you need to force people to update, it'll happen the next time they log in anyway. Forcing the hotfix causes issues for players, like someone mentioned when they were playing Xini and got kicked from the mission. I'm sure I'm not the only one in the middle of farming something, too. Maybe someone was tweaking something for an alert, then they had to hotfix and missed their shot at the alert. It just seems like an unnecessary nuisance that's sometimes an unnecessary denial.

/2bits

Edited by FalconStarblaze

there seems to be a bug in the alert missions now. i have complete the same alert mission three times and still havent gotten the frost helmet which is suppose to drop from it. Also the mission type is also wrong, its keeps sending on a mission to kill someone instead of something having to do with an armory depot discovered.

i think you need to swich what your doing with the drop rates of morphics and gallium, as you only need 42 gallium to build everything in the game, except in the case of orokin catalysts, and yet you need 117 morphics to build everything in the game, except in the case of forma, orkokin catalysts and reactors, so going to the two good places to farm morphics and having the same chance at getting 1 morphics as 2-3 gallium isnt very fair if you ask me so if your not willing to swap them at least make them equal but you need to have a hgih drop rate og morphics especially with the changed recipies for foundry items needed more morphics for whatever reason

a whole hot fix for just the seer? what the hell. grineer female faces still broken among a plethora of other things that could have been fixed...

Indeed, such as Ember's fire blast, Ancient wonking out at death, female grineer face becoming completely black (like a hole) in some situations, Grineer voices heard with any other factions, and so on.

Still, much appreciate the constant hotfixes. I just hope some priorities could be shifted a bit on some of the little things.