Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is your favorite Faction to fight?

(PSN)Tomplexthis

Mine is the grineer, tenno Skoommmmm

But i hate the corpus, i try to avoid them always

But if its survival, ill always pick infested

And i definitely wont touch the sentients, they only stick to the moon so thats good

The corrupted arent much to speak about, just a mix mash bunch

I wonder whatd happen if all the factions had one big crossfire mission, all 5 at 1 time 

Itd be a blast right?

The corpus are the definition of unfun

Leech osprey

Denial bursa

White detron guys

The bubbles

The flying ski guys (nullifiers)

.....moa stomps

And the one shot insta killer red elites

Too much man, too much

Plus their language isnt funny

Not like the grineers, they are hilarious to listen to

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

If Sentients had more unit types, they would be my favourite faction. Much more often I find fighting tricky enemies fun than just mindlessly slaughtering everything around.

Edited by Ksaero

While I like fighting all the factions, the Corpus are my favorite to fight, as well as my favorite to fight alongside.

If we had more enemy behavior manipulating weapons and Warframes, I would probably say fighting the Infestation is my favorite, but with Nyx as the only manipulator, it means there's not really many behavioral counters to the Infestation's synergy.

But I do like combating the Corpus; they feel solid, a complex system that must be taken apart, only made easier by working with teammates. They encourage team play, and they discourage mindless steamrolling. Makes them fun for me.

For least favorite, I really don't like fighting Grineer. They scatter annoyingly, but their game-design and lore design suggests they should be charging me down. I think they'd be funner if they were more aggressive, like if I could lure them into traps and stuff. But, like I said, I do like fighting all of them, it's just I think the Grineer are the least interesting.

I really like fighting against's the stalker's faction, especially his disciples since the fight with them tend to be like this really entertaining duels.

Second are the Grineer, purely because they have no power disabling technology, but also because they tend to have a lot of more conventional type of weapons like you would see in real life military and it just gives you this feeling of being the superhero fighting off the evil army men of the dark and dear leader :D

3 hours ago, Ksaero said:

If Sentients had more unit types, they would be my favourite faction. Much more often I find fighting tricky enemies fun than just mindlessly slaughtering everything around.

yeah, sentients are pretty barren in the variety of types, hopefully poe adds more

3 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

For me there is no favorite faction to fight I hate all of them equal which fuels my berserk.

GET CLEM TENNO SKOOM?!!!?!

3 hours ago, Krion112 said:

While I like fighting all the factions, the Corpus are my favorite to fight, as well as my favorite to fight alongside.

If we had more enemy behavior manipulating weapons and Warframes, I would probably say fighting the Infestation is my favorite, but with Nyx as the only manipulator, it means there's not really many behavioral counters to the Infestation's synergy.

But I do like combating the Corpus; they feel solid, a complex system that must be taken apart, only made easier by working with teammates. They encourage team play, and they discourage mindless steamrolling. Makes them fun for me.

For least favorite, I really don't like fighting Grineer. They scatter annoyingly, but their game-design and lore design suggests they should be charging me down. I think they'd be funner if they were more aggressive, like if I could lure them into traps and stuff. But, like I said, I do like fighting all of them, it's just I think the Grineer are the least interesting.

yeah, grineer scatter, corpus group up, that cluster madness

i understand that they unlock the need for teamwork potential, but dang are they obnoxious

the most op enemy in all of warframe, is blue, with a tiny blue dot, that makes a big circle that instantly kills anyone

3 hours ago, Baterial said:

grineer, corrupted and infested

Akre Akre Hu'uus krafe =p

3 hours ago, KesaraRiku said:

Even though the Orokin are gone, I really despise the remnants, The dead should stay that way.

VOR NU!!!!! Rafrem Spotter

2 hours ago, Seraphim_Okashira said:

I really like fighting against's the stalker's faction, especially his disciples since the fight with them tend to be like this really entertaining duels.

Second are the Grineer, purely because they have no power disabling technology, but also because they tend to have a lot of more conventional type of weapons like you would see in real life military and it just gives you this feeling of being the superhero fighting off the evil army men of the dark and dear leader :D

stalker makes me wet myself in a corner when i see him in his new hunhow form, his disciples i kind of forgot

but yes, tenno skoom, Eg gwuwhuzi zupizus

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

yeah, sentients are pretty barren in the variety of types, hopefully poe adds more

GET CLEM TENNO SKOOM?!!!?!

yeah, grineer scatter, corpus group up, that cluster madness

i understand that they unlock the need for teamwork potential, but dang are they obnoxious

the most op enemy in all of warframe, is blue, with a tiny blue dot, that makes a big circle that instantly kills anyone

Akre Akre Hu'uus krafe =p

VOR NU!!!!! Rafrem Spotter

stalker makes me wet myself in a corner when i see him in his new hunhow form, his disciples i kind of forgot

but yes, tenno skoom, Eg gwuwhuzi zupizus

Grakata grakata!