Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penalties for leaving the game if you're hosting

Radu955

Can we have penalties for hosts that decide to leave in the middle of the mission? I think everyone has experienced this at some point and it was pretty annoying. So why aren't there any penalties for this kind of behavior? I'm not asking for something too harsh, maybe a 10 minute ban from joining any new missions (online time) and the penalties could get harsher if they abort several times that day. Or any other penalty that would make hosts not abort missions so much. 

Why are people so focused on punishing others for things that are pretty minor? 

You do realize that some people simply lose connection and aren't trying to troll you, right?

There have been times where I'm playing and have every intention of continuing the mission, but Scotty the Squirrel just has to nibble on tasty fuse, and now im punished because some furry nut hunter went full Darwin?

Or how about when my 13 lb cat walks across the power strip and turns the internet off? 

If the host is bailing and says "lol I'm a troll!" Just screencap and submit to Support.  They met out decent punishments already.

7 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

No.

However, Limbo players that force you to leave when you're hosting because their stasis is too annoying should get a penality.

This. <3

I had to quit sorties the other day because of a Limbo that was using Stasis during a M-Def mission against Corpus. They started clustering up around the Rift bubble and i wasnt being able to kill them. Soon enemies started exceeding the limit of enemies in stasis and part started moving in wile my projectiles were still not being able to hit enemies so the console started taking damage. I had already asked the Limbo to stop using Stasis a few times and he wouldnt listen.

9 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

No.

However, Limbo players that force you to leave when you're hosting because their stasis is too annoying should get a penality.

And ember players who force you to leave because their world on fire is annoying. And Mirage players. Ash players too.

6 minutes ago, chaotea said:

And ember players who force you to leave because their world on fire is annoying. And Mirage players. Ash players too.

So basically, punish any player that's playing a Warframe or playstyle that you don't like.

PUNISHMENTS FOR EVERYBODY!

No, please dont punish people for quitting mid mission in this casual game! This is NOT Dota 2, LoL or CSGO. You are NOT committing to any time amount of time or having any reason to stay in a mission till the end. Save leaver punishment for competitive games or conclave!

This post is next to "cancer" and "toxic" as can be, right?

Let get serious:

I am of the many "unfortunate" few who suffer "Internet Problems".Lately, there has been some eh "Network" errors to be simple.

This is what Public look like for me:

A) Hosting, some one would lag

B) Not Hosting, some one leave, continue,

C) Depend on mission (like ODD), Hosting got booted or disconnected, Team get booted too.

NOW, here is ONE SIMPLE Solution:

GO SOLO, (I actually have Friends Only and that solve the nuisances). AND the only time I would go Public is Taxi (if worth the time) or alerts, which does not always works.

NOW, let get to a more SERIOUS Issues, Public Sortie Spy. Why do I keep doing them in Public? 80% first time has become a fail. 50% Public Sortie Spy is a FAIL. You think I can fix that? VERY EASY, not touching PUBLIC.

Later, got to go, already spend more time in Forum, while should be helping.

16 hours ago, MagPrime said:

So basically, punish any player that's playing a Warframe or playstyle that you don't like.

PUNISHMENTS FOR EVERYBODY!

Well, it would be unfair to punish just limbo players because people dont like limbo.

To be honest hes never been that annoying to me, so i dont really care XD

6 hours ago, chaotea said:

Well, it would be unfair to punish just limbo players because people dont like limbo.

To be honest hes never been that annoying to me, so i dont really care XD

Eh, my only issue with Limbo is how the graphics change inside the Void.  Before his nerf and people were spamming his ult, I was getting literal headaches from the on, off, on, off, on, off.  

My only complaint with him.

Edited by MagPrime

• 2 weeks later...