Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #97!

[DE]Rebecca

18 minutes ago, Shafilp said:

PoE or aka Open-World with large scale map, so as a recent Hydroid revisited you guys force us to works around his puddle with turtle moving speed (or combined with Tidal Surge with 50 cost but half range and speed) how do Hydroid will fit into PoE then?

His tentacles and barrage his unlimited range on them dood. As long as he can see the target he can kill a long way off.

Edited by (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson

Are there any plans for expanding Helminth's functionality this year? Right now his only function for most of us is to remove fully grown cyst from newly crafted frames and i cant be only one who want to see him grow into something bigger.

Can we have these sweet pump-action shotguns please and when i can take my glorious pink rhino and pair of razor sharp fans for a show?

Will you ever remove the credit cost and deterioration aspects of using a pet compared to a sentinel which is cost and maintenance free? If you want the players to spend credits on something, consider adding pet boosters instead of having the punishing upkeep that can lead to the pet dying in worst case.

Will we ever see a loadout that changes your weapons and warframe with a self made pull every time you go in to a mission? Like the randomize bottom with a whitelist to not make it possible  to get a lvl 0 lato

I would love this feature i have put tons of forma into alot of my weapons and let them collect dust becouse of my ability to change weapons

Has there been any advancement on syndicate cosmetic armor sets, and if so, would it be possible to have arcane enhancements - existing or new - inserted into cosmetic armor similar to existing syandana and cosmetic helmets?

Questions:

What are your future plans for archwing if PoE is successful? Will Archwing become solely a vehicle in open world settings or will more support for the game mode come?

What are your plans to help steer players into playing the raids? A lot of players don't even know they exist because it's hidden from them.

Speaking of raids, will you be doing another one?

Wheres that Space Battleship concept going? We've seen some art and some rough development from Steve's streams; just wondering how far along it has come.

Speaking of Steve's Streams, where are those? Haven't seen one in a while.

How's development of the Kingpin system going?

What are the plans for the Nef Anyo boss fight whenever that comes out?

Will there be improvements to the riven system, such as locking in stats?

Universal Vacuum?

That is all.

While Octavia's Mandachord was meant to be a simple step sequencer, it has made a limitation on the note range so creators are stuck in 1 octave of d minor; any chance we'll see a more advanced Mandachord as to remove the current limitations and allow for more ideal compositions?  Also, any more plans for future sound packs?

Edited by Tendou_Souji

Any chance that we'll be able to queue Orokin Lab research during armistice and not wait till the Dark Sectors are back?
Cuz that's almost 17,000 worth of clan exp that the newer clans are missing out.
Kindly consider. Thanks! 

Spoiler

L87IWCy.jpg
4EeAfmk.jpg

Oh and...this is kind of a long shot but I thought I'd ask.
Could there be a possibility of getting dedicated arcane slots on frames?
We have "a lot" of cool syandanas and alt helms especially the ones from tennogen and good number of tennos including me, kind of find it tedious to switch arcanes using the infinite distiller.
Don't you think it'll be a good QoL improvement to just run a frame on the fly with 2 specific arcanes installed and not worry that the cosmetics won't fit your style? 

Edited by Oranji
Notice me senpai.

On Hydroids revisit, which I absolutely love as a Hydroid player with over 600 hours on that warframe.

Since Hydroids charge costs more than other characters charging attacks like Slash Dash, Rhino Charge, Tail Wind & Landslide, would you consider making Hydroids Tidal Surge be able to open enemies to finishers when struck by the Wavebreak?
Being able to cancel TIdal Surge prematurely without losing the slash proc and paying extra energy would be a really good addition too. I don't think it makes sense to pay more energy for less damage, less status & less movement. I think clicking 2 again should cancel it early.

Edited by Navarchus

Wall of questions (91) Version 3:

- Possibility of tennogen armor sets?

- What do you think about a -% recoil mod for pve shotguns? Drakgoon and Boar Prime shake a lot, and give motion sickness to some people.

- Shield gating state?

- What do you think about some kind of "indoor excavation"? Something as hacking terminals and defending them, a faster pumped up version of mobile defense

- Would be possible to get custom setting of 2x or 3x level of enemies on all missions? Maybe on high level ones?

- Some devstreams ago there was a talking about survival without air decay. Any new discussions about it?

- Syndicates armor sets, 2nd wave of weapons, operator suits, noggles?

- Can you review Stalker drops? Currently it has heated charge and heavy impact and those don´t seem a valuable drop from him.

- 1000 credits and 80 endo: t3 rewards, any plan to enhance it or make maybe it scale with player level?

- News about kingpin system?

- Any news about the discussion of universal vaccum passive on frames?

- Any news about the discussion of "no scope option" and "no hip fire accuracy decay" on snipers?

- Any news of the teased new 4 legged corpus?

- Any news of the grineer ghouls?

- What do you think about a toggle on/off grass/leaves/extra details? Earth post rework is still lower than 30fps on slow machines with all settings on low.

- Any news about the discussion of eidolon night events vs day-night cycle: sentient fights and some plant scans are only at night and waiting 1 hour or more to go to day or night?

- What do you think about a auto-recast for most timed skills? Nekros shadows, octavia 1-2-3-4, trinity energy drain, etc. click shift+skill to auto cast it, shift+skill to stop it. shift, ctrl, alt or other key. object-related abilities as volt shield and vauban bastille can be limited to 4 as frost domes

- What do you think about a review of the rules of daily login rewards? We now have a 600 day login reward: 19 months of daily logins without skiping a single day to get the reward

- What do you think about a riven stats table page? Stats like %chance of stat spawn per weapon, min/max stat values?

- What do you think about improvements on Kuva farming? Kuva siphons are identical to pre-fissure void tears, that were improved because of flawed unfun mechanics with added invencibility from enemies

- What do you think about a syndicate choice per account not per frame? select operator outfit´s sigil/mark supported syndicate from syndicate panel

- What do you think about focus choice per frame not per account? different frames have different focus needs

- Will there more pvp mods come to PVE?

- What do you think about a 4 missions on sorties and let us skip 1? Players don´t like some kind of missions and would make it more fun

- What do you think about an on/off toggle for icon loading delay?

- What do you think about Warframe summons with life/shield/armor as specters? no life decay/timers for shadows, rumblers, equinox augment, etc

- What do you think about weapon type reroll for rivens costing kuva?

- What do you think about a review on invencibility mechanics? Like kuva guardians, grinner turrets and most bosses. Maybe give them 90% damage reduction, we won´t depend only on operator mechanics to fight them, or wait time locked stages

- What do you think about no more keys on derelicts?

Frames

- Can Titania get to keep vaccum active while in pixie form? Would be a great QoL change to her.

- Can Inaros' sarcophagus mode get a review? It is very weak against any enemy after level 50, maybe make it get more damage, or finisher damage, or bigger heal?

- Can Equinox get to keep her powers charged up when switching forms?

- Can Ash get a review? Bladestorm is still cinematic mode, fixing that was the entire point of the rework. Everything is dead in the room before you can aim and cast bladestorm. Maybe make it an area, or make it as Excalibur´s 3rd

- Can Harrow get 10%/x% energy to his team on allied weapon kills for team synergy and teamwork?

- Can Nidus get 10%/x% infection points to him on team or allied weapon kills, if enemies are under his powers for team synergy and teamwork?

- Can Mag get a review? Everything is dead in the room before you can aim and cast magnetize. take out target requirement for magnetize, make it an area ability. make pull attract enemies to magnetize when casted over it and so the enemies are not able to leave the bubble easily

- Can Volt get a review? Take out damage cap on his 4. huge energy cost for him or others when picking his shield - why both timer and energy drain?

- Can Limbo get a review? Stasis+cataclisym invalidate primary and secondary weapons until it ends. doesn´t work with beam weapons. rework damage formula allow low duration cataclysms be viable

- Can Ivara get a review? still reports of players doing 40+ times the same spy mission and not getting any ivara parts. more than 120 missions for a complete ivara

- Can Octavia get a review? All skills are time based. make emp an aura like her 3rd, not an area cast. Maybe double duration of all skills? Also her 1 is anti-synergic with her 2

- Cam Hydroid get a reivew? Let us move and standing over undertow, maybe movement restricted to puddle area is better instead of just being an imobille puddle

- Can Vauban tesla get a review? On higher levels is very weak, make each 20% power strenght cast an extra ball: 20% 1 ball, 200% 10 balls

- Can Vauban and Ivara get one more button to choose sub-skills? 1 button for both causes miscasting during combat

- Can Trinity get an augment like energy drain as a passive as Nekros dessecrate? Balanced to not make it op, stop her being a "spam 2 bot"

- Since their release, the back of deafult helmet of Nyx and Excalibur are uncolorable, even on immortal skins always black

General

- Any news about relay rebuilding?

- Why we have to bet our own money in Index quest? Personally I lost 1 million credits doing it, and had to "cheese" the low margin quest with Iron Skin Rhino

- Why 1 week period before taking out cysts?

- What you think of a frame mod that swap timers for energy consumption and casting turns on/off, so we don´t need to recast so much? As on Octavia that all skills are time based, or Nekros Shadows?

- Any plans for review defector missions? Scouting missions are kinda boring, and they feel more boring and cumbersome and harder than Corpus snow scort or Grineer Fomorian Core

- Any plans for charge attacks in quick melee?

- What about joining all +damage auras into one single +damage aura? at least join the primary ones (rifle+sniper+shotgun)

- What about give all auras same gain as steel charge?

- Can magnum force for pistols get a review? It is weak when compared to +90% elemental mods or equivalent spoiled strike/heavy caliber

- Can Hulta armor get a review? It needs 2 color channels to color leg and arms "plate" parts same color, colors are very "washed out" when comparing to the pallet

- What you guys think of more ways to get rivens and kuva? Baro, myconyans, syndicates, ordis, liset store, queens boss fight, sortie reward, kuva fortress drops

- What you guys think of start missions with focus active? capture/exterminate/rescue missions end before 1st use of them

- What you guys think of increased beam weapons range? Specially Embolist that has less range than Orthos literally

- What you guys think of +health/sheilds/armor for sentinels? They are one-shoted by enemies on high level misisons

- Riven mods are hard to aqcuire for a especific weapon or with specific atributes. - What you guys think of some kind of attribute choosing, lock or re-roll? For atributtes and weapon types?

- Any news about the teased sortie token system teased by Sheldon some Devstreams ago?

- Why we have to press 2 buttons to do operator jump?

- Can operator energy be easier to see? Giving it numbers?

- More special effects to kuva clouds be seen from distance?

- Can liset deployables get a review? The turrets recast timers are too long to be fun and really useful if you are solo or only you have turrets

- What you guys think of archwing item pickup/revive/xp ranges? Are they too short? Maybe double or triple them?

- What you guys think of a mod to change trigger/semi-auto guns become full auto? Maybe -% damage +% ammo to not make op. The guns are done, and would make players that like auto guns - like me - give a new look to semi-auto/trigger guns.

- What you guys think of a mod to change full-auto guns become semi-auto/trigger? +% damage -% ammo. The guns are done, and would make players that like semi auto give a new look to auto guns.

- What do you think about a review on kubrows and kavats? Why they still have decay, credit maintance and de-frost timers? Isn´t that making people go more for sentinels than kubrows?

- Would be possible to get glyps/icons for founders with founder level? And for players with MR level?

- Any news about Arcane slots or view sydana on/off? It is hard to change sydanas with arcane slots, it is ncessary to farm 50.000 synd points, that means if you are mr23, 2 days of syndicate farming if you have 0 points

- What you think of tecycle old tenno rails tileset and re-release them as a full tileset filled with turrets and specters?

- What do you think of proto shield, or "armor for shields" for Warframes and companions like some enemies have?

- Any thinking of those discussions from some devstreams ago of taking out the life support from survival?

- What do you think of an horde mode with lots and lots of enemies? Maybe diminished loot and xp, but more fun on tons of killing

Art

- Would be possible to toggle on/off prime skins on weapons like we do now with the frames?

- What do you guys think of add tenno specters as enemies at void/corrupted void? More variety and they were working well during the Dark Sector missions

- Any news about a Neural sentry boss fight? Maybe with ravagers to control at battle?

- Any news about more tenno companions as teased some time ago the osprey and moa?

- We will ever get a non-prime targis armor set?

- Cane we get a review on Oberon arms? They are thinner than other smaller frames.

- Are new graphic enhancements such as volumetric lights tested with min steam configuration? It is windows xp sp 3 or higher, intel core 2 duo e6400 or amd athlon x64 4000+, 2 gb ram, nvidia geforce 8600 gt or ati radeon hd 3600, directx®:9.0c, hard drive:10 gb hd space

- Would be possible to do sound and mesh transmogrifation of items: ex: soma prime looking as opticor and sounding as boltor prime?

- Why no female corpus technicians? Also, Grineer have more variety of female units.

- More Sentinel weapons? sonicor/torid/penta/crossbow

- Would it be possible more options to get visible on/off on frame parts? all Trinity´s skirts, Chroma´s pelt, Nekros prime shoulder cape, Titania waist decoration, Saryn skirt, Volt, Atlas and Oberon tabards, Equinox day corset circles and night form skirt, Nehza shakran

- Would be possible to Toggle always on/off on weapon lanterns on dark ambients?

Prime Time

- Can you help the toaster owners on Prime time? Since you play in 2 people, one of them play with a pc with all graphic options set to lowest and minium settings from steam while the other to max to compare both: it will help find mistakes on "toaster" pcs when something new is deployed

Enemies

- Why do we still need amino for Ambulas, rathuun points for Kela, nav points for mutalist Alad V?

- Yellow mine osprey are killable, but don´t have life bar neither show damage numbers

Edited by rafacasper

51 minutes ago, Kracken said:

1. There is a overall consensus among players that hydroid rework is not effective but showy. To get the same if not only similar effect before the rework Hydroid user have to charge the casted skills.

What other plans do you have to work over the rework of hydroid ?

2. Its lame that even Agents of mayhem have a Gatling gun while Warframe don't ;/

You called, my friend ?!

Yeaaah that's right : where's that new heavy gattling weapon grip Geoff talked about a few devstreams ago?

250px-Heavy.png?t=20111118215652   308863_w926.jpg

EhFPipciEWWGqiTmk8XC3J.png

Hmmmm, I have only two questions this time, both for Geoff I think:

1) Is adding Sidearms + Single handed swwords and machetes still coming at a later date?

2) I've noticed the Glaive/Pistol dual wield currently uses the "carrying datamass" animation as a base. Any chance it can be updated to use the base Glaive/whichever weapon is being used in the future, or make a new template with its own idle (like melee has)? I simply think the other animations have more charm than the generic one :p

Thanks Rebecca :)

- Will we ever be able to claim the daily login in reward via the mobile app?

- Will we ever see the famous extraction team were waiting for in mobile defense missions?

Edited by Dhiib

Hey there DE!

Thanks for all the awesome work :)

I just have a question: will we ever see Quality of Life improvements like better HUD indicators for abilities? Ever since Harrow was released I wished the same UI items for his final ability would be used to give more info or simply make it easier to know, for example how much Iron Skin / Ward you still have left.

Questions:

1. Any information on progress of more QoL improvements like adding missing stats in arsenal (such as melee weapon range that was mentioned in Update 21 Patch notes)?
  2. Any plans on new dual sword stance?
  3. Where is Mag Deluxe Skin?
  4. Any progress on Shotgun (Tenno) that was shown (as concept art) many devstreams ago?
  5. When are we getting the "corrupted railgun" to replace one of our feeble arms?
  6. We are most likely only two Clan weapons researches away from clan rank 10, are we going to get something special (like kingpin system) upon reaching it?
Edited by groznez