Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #97!

[DE]Rebecca

Loot games generally has the players settle for loot with acceptable random stats but allow them to grind for a chance to get the most min-max'd gear. 

Riven design seems to be an attempt for a system like this, but compared to Path of Exiles' currency/crafting/reroll system, Rivens fall behind (chance to earn one is hard capped to 1 per day, Kuva grind is unpolished and overall un-fun for what you get, etc.)

Question: With the addition of Plains of Eidolon and future Landscapes, will we see more loot game type looting design implemented in these open maps? Perhaps resources to modify Rivens (reroll tokens, property lock, etc.) or perhaps randomized weapon parts/mods dropping from bosses or dungeon runs?

1 hour ago, tocorro said:

(more active role of the Kraken would also be nice, like dealing slash damage with its jaws if surfing the KRaken would be a thing, or munch an enemy from time to time during tentacle swarm, it could result in producing a health orb)

inb4 the community requests a helminth kraken pet

Q: When will you rework arcanes? i have been using the same syadana in every frame even tho there are many tennogen syadanas i would like to buy, and im not buying most tennogen helmets cuz i got the old arcane helmets. everyone is loosing with this.

Q: Will umbra stats be diferent from excal prime?

Q: Will we be able to equip umbra with excal prime skin and umbra skin on excalibur prime?

Q: i have skana prime, but prisma skana is clearly better, can we get a small buff on skana prime critical stats to be as good as the prisma version?

Q: From the day corruped mods came the game started turning from a shooter into a hack and slash game where all you do is press numbers, im sure you guys regreat that, any plans to turn it around? solutions like the nullifiers does not count..

Q: Tennogen armour, sentinel attachments, sugatras, cosmetics for the operator, etc... when?

Q: Recently Rebecca made a poll on twitter about building multiples of the same Warframe for different builds, is there any changes coming regarding that?

Q: Any news about the Focus system?

Are there plans to add more storyline buildup in the early game? The newer story quests and certain aspects of the updated boss fights assume you're familiar with all of the one-time events that happened in the past (i.e. Before killing Vay Hek, Lotus references the destruction of the relays, which the player has no context for. Stripped of the context of the Rathuum event, why is Cressa Tal randomly messaging me after I kill Kela de Thaym? When I hack an Ambulas for amino beacons, why do I see random transmissions from Ergo Glast or Frohd Bek, again with no context?).

With so many new players coming into the game either from seeing streamers pick it up or spurred by interest in Plains of Eidolon, I think now is a good time to look at reintroducing the old events as quests building up the planetary bosses, if this isn't already in the works. This Reddit thread discusses the current problems and shows a lot of support for fixing them.

Hello DE Crew! I wanted to ask for an update on a discussion from a prior DevStream about the scaling of offensive abilities 1st and 2nd abilities such as Fireball, Psychic Bolt, Shuriken, Tempest Barrage, and Soul Punch that currently fall off very quickly as enemies reach higher levels. Scott brought the subject up I believe in a DevStream prior to the Oberon Rework and since then Smite got some pretty good scaling, so I would love to see other abilities like it receive a similar treatment. Thanks, and have a great day!

Edited by (PS4)PluggedInBabies
Adjusting phrasing.

DEVSTREAM HO!

But it's question time.

1: How will we craft Glass and find her blueprints?

2: Can Hydroid just lift all the water in PoE and collect fish that way, leaving the land in ruin?

3: Is the Kingpin system being released soon?

4: Will Glass have her own quest, or will her backstory be told another way?

5: There are no Ghouls here. There will never be Ghouls here. Or are there? When are the Ghouls coming?

6: Wasn't there supposed to be an Earth event? Or will we be getting an Earth event with PoE? Or if not, is there an ETA on the next event?

7: Most importantly, will we break the deadly barrier imposed by the Void, and be able to pet our Kubrows? Or train a Helminth Charger to bite the Man in the Wall?

Edited by Ixxc

Question,

Is it still year of the clan? Are we going to see any updates aside from just some new clan weapons? Will we ever see any real purpose to our Dojos?

I inquire because I spent quite some time the last few days decorating the Dojo, and paused at the end, wondering to myself "Will anyone even ever experience this? We have no reason to come here aside from research," The Dojo is inconvenient as everything is done from our orbiter.

are we going to get new sindicats with Plains of Eidolon?

I can picture a neutral sentient that want  to find a way to cure it specie and live in symbiose with everyone'

focus on sentient base weapons and sentinel (sentinel  are said to be like sentient in the codex)

and one that are humans that use a strain of the infestation to force evolution for survival ,focus on infested/mutalist weapons , nidus augment.

also we need tennogen for our kubrows,kavats and sentinels

Edited by (PS4)magusfox
to add stuff

Will we ever see the return of Sunday Steve streams? if so is there any ETA? .... after Plains of Eidolon? sooner? later? I set up a special alarm to remind me of the stream ... and for the past few Sundays it made me a bit sad everytime it went off and there was no stream to look forward to

Edited by ItsJustAScratch