Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.5.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Alanthier said:

his 1 is capable of damaging nullifier shields and their little drone, they're no issue for me in endless corpus, nor void.  And if i'm not mistaken, undertow's damage is like the tentacle's damage, finisher/ing damage, but that increases with more enemies inside, so it ignores an amount of armor and whatnot.  only thing that messes with it, are ancients.  They really shouldn't be protecting from that kind of damage though, since it is "supposed" to bypass armor.

Undertow is impact damage. 

Pls add toggle option for syandana like naru. Its good syandana but look bad if not show an energy.

And at captura mode u also must do glide jump to make the syandana "ngaceng" its annoying. :/

Or add some option like running and aim will make syandana burst too

Nb: Sorry for my bad english

Edited by -VDC-Vellum

7 hours ago, Mokkun108 said:

As if last limbo rework wasn't enough to not even touch percentage based damage ever again. Why you are doing it again is beyond my comprehension. Change it back the way it was now, before the "op broken undertow" threads begin to appear in great numbers.

I must say this: these stat boosts are getting out of control, first you buff armor, then give more energy, when the prime variants comes out he recieves even bigger boost. The same happened to oberon. You know, older prime warframes (trinity, nova etc.) look meager in comparison to normal variant hydroid statwise. What's next? Zephyr revisited gets 500 armor 200 energy, Zephyr prime - 700 armor, 300 energy?

There are already primed flow and zenurik overflow in the game, revisited warframes don't need any stat buffs, leave them with their default stats, stop this nonsence.

Just commenting on the "% damage bad" part.  They also did % damage with Oberon's abilities and that's literally the only reason his 1 is even remotely viable.  It's not % damage that's bad, and considering the way that Undertow functions it's in no way OP.  Let's look at the facts.  Undertow is a pain in the &#! to catch anything in to begin with, and moving too far spits out the enemies you had, which completely negates the "More enemies for more damage" message they put out.  His damage as it was still took minutes to kill a single enemy.  And even with his damage as it is now it effectively has to fully strip armor (Which we all know the scaling of has gotten completely ridiculous by any of the content levels you should ACTUALLY be comparing these frames against) so it still takes ~30 seconds just waiting for enough corrosive proc's to even get to that "crazy damage".  Also, let's not forget the fact that there are plenty of frames with ungodly strong abilities.  If you wanna talk about OP let's pull out my Nova who can tap 2, shoot her orb a couple times and in a matter of 5 seconds dish out 100k+ damage in a massive AoE, without even using any other powers.  Or just Nidus in general.  The point is, if making OP abilities is what they have to do to make him anything more than a Pilfering Novelty pick then I'd rather they do that then just leave him in the dumpster any longer.  You can always simply cut back on the numbers or % later, but get him to a place where he's actually fun to play first.  Especially with how blatantly unfair the "end-game" content is.

On 8/16/2017 at 6:31 PM, leadwolf1 said:

That's because your a founder and a grand master , that's probably the only thing you do not have.

Really? you're gonna pull that on me? You think I have plat and money off the whazoo because I liked the game enough to help it grow? You're gonna shame me for loving the game back when almost no one did? I like the graxx skins, ok, and I'll gladly spend some extra cash on a skin someone put a lot of work into. And a frame I always liked, but I knew deserved so much more, finally got some love and attention. @(*()$ HELL YEAH I'M GONNA GET ME THE HYDROID GRAXX SKIN.

15 hours ago, Cebian said:

Dude nullies slap all frames upside the head. my question is that have you tried him on grineer or infested and if you did, did he work as well as it looks on paper or is it really lacking?

Tried him with both. The problem i see with Grineer is that some of those comrads decide to run away and hide making his movement and range way to low. infested on the other side are easy bait but it still implies you being in the damn puddle 24/7

He needs his:

Tidal wave to be a something like him being embodied in water giveing him a dmg reduction depending on power strength or something like Nezha's firewalk where enemies slip and fall to open them to finisher dmg

Undertow needs to be cast on spot so it is not necessary to cast his damn Barrage. But at the same time give him the ability to jump in to the puddle and pull enemies in.

And his tentacle swarm should (if a charge attack) should be between short cast kraken follows hydroid and long cast kraken is stationary or vice versa.

All these suggestions should be fairly easy to implement. If he stays the way he is now,well.....fodder ya know...

9 hours ago, Shadedraxe said:

Really? you're gonna pull that on me? You think I have plat and money off the whazoo because I liked the game enough to help it grow? You're gonna shame me for loving the game back when almost no one did? I like the graxx skins, ok, and I'll gladly spend some extra cash on a skin someone put a lot of work into. And a frame I always liked, but I knew deserved so much more, finally got some love and attention. @(*()$ HELL YEAH I'M GONNA GET ME THE HYDROID GRAXX SKIN.

NO I am not shaming you , If you have actually been playing the game then you would have already farmed for everything and you log in days are way up there for dailies and you probably make plat by selling prime stuff you farm or doing LOR's arcanes or the riven, I am not calling you stupid either , I was just making an observation. SO is my observation wrong?

Edited by leadwolf1
to add more text for explanation

8 hours ago, leadwolf1 said:

NO I am not shaming you , If you have actually been playing the game then you would have already farmed for everything and you log in days are way up there for dailies and you probably make plat by selling prime stuff you farm or doing LOR's arcanes or the riven, I am not calling you stupid either , I was just making an observation. SO is my observation wrong?

Dude my bad, I clearly misunderstood what you were saying. Plenty of people have given me crap just because I have Excalibur prime and they can't get it anymore. I figured that's what you were implying. My apologies.

Edited by Shadedraxe

On 8/18/2017 at 1:10 PM, GA-Bulletproof said:

Tidal wave to be a something like him being embodied in water giveing him a dmg reduction depending on power strength or something like Nezha's firewalk where enemies slip and fall to open them to finisher dmg

Hydroid is invulnerable when turning into a wave tho