Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get a way to "jump" to high levels in endless missions?

Cyandana

I would be happy to forfeit the rewards from the earlier waves, having to play against a completely non-threatening AI for like an hour before things begin to get any kind of challenging is frustrating. 

Hell at this point my group and I would even be willing to spent resources or platinum to craft some kind of consumable key that allowed you to skip the first 40 mins of a survival or 20 waves of defense. Repeat : We're willing to take a hit just to see harder content sooner. 

There was a topic about being able to increase spawns earlier where I suggested a "come get me" signal that players could send out.

I think it'd be interesting, being able to hack into a communications tower and send out a "these are my coordinates, send your best" message, just to get some insane spawn rates and levels.

I wouldn't mind this feature. If for some reason I can't think of DE doesn't want to add this feature to regular missions, then maybe each planet could have a node where you can set up a custom endless mission. Set your starting level, maybe a multiplier for the spawn rate or nightmare conditions, and have at it.

Hmmm... What would be a drawback to this? Make speed leveling or farming too easy maybe?

I wish they just had level 40-60, 60-80, 80-100, etc. versions of each mission node. The only challenging missions are Raids, Sorties, Kuva Floods, and The Index. Excluding Survival, Interception, and Defense missions that you have to waste so much time before the enemies get slightly difficult to deal with. If you know how to mod weapons and warframes properly, anything below Level 90 is one-shottable trash.

Also, nightmare mode is basically low level sortie with laughable modifiers. They should have the same modifiers as sorties to make them more interesting.

Edited by Vougue

I agree with the premise.

Why can't I take on a level 150 survival to start with, run my squad for a stress test? It becomes tedious to really give certain mechanics and skills the once-over in a reasonable manner.

It's not like level 100's are actually really difficult. It really kinda blows that those of us at the end of serious content need to be okay with four-manning the nightmare raids and sorties as our reward for reaching "endgame" and deserving of seeing the worst the game have to offer. That, or make a new account so you have something to do, or play another game. 

8 hours ago, MisterUltimate said:

I wouldn't mind this feature. If for some reason I can't think of DE doesn't want to add this feature to regular missions, then maybe each planet could have a node where you can set up a custom endless mission. Set your starting level, maybe a multiplier for the spawn rate or nightmare conditions, and have at it.

i would love to see such a feature ;)

Yea, this has been brought up many times and grows increasingly more necessary as Power Creep continues.

Long ago 40min in Tower 3 was a pretty good spot but these days 2 hours is more typical for just a solo run, let alone a group.

Sadly I think the time investment is being used to discourage players interest in fighting those higher level enemies.

On 8/16/2017 at 7:18 PM, Cyandana said:

I would be happy to forfeit the rewards from the earlier waves, having to play against a completely non-threatening AI for like an hour before things begin to get any kind of challenging is frustrating. 

Hell at this point my group and I would even be willing to spent resources or platinum to craft some kind of consumable key that allowed you to skip the first 40 mins of a survival or 20 waves of defense. Repeat : We're willing to take a hit just to see harder content sooner. 

Isn't it just a matter to picking higher level endless missions so you get to them in less waves?

They need a "vet" mode that you can toggle that gives you the same star chart that we already have with all the nodes reset and instead of the lowest lvls being 1-3 tgey should be 100-103 and let it go on from there. Meaning if we did a "vet mode" sortie the third part would have us facing lvl 180-200.

Possibly even some better/more loot or something to drag the vet players to do these missions over farming easier nodes.

This "vet" mode should also only be available to people who have completed the entire star chart and all quests and such.

This needs to be a thing. It'd give me a reason to replay the star chart