Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not receiving my code verification. SOLVED.

LadySam

Hello,

So recently I tried to access my account but I am not getting any verification codes sent to my email.

I've tried multiple times and it doesn't seem to be located anywhere I look.

Please help. I've never had this issue before.

First issue in the past 4 years.

EDIT - Issue is resolved. Thank you.

Edited by LadySam
Problem is fixed.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

This thread has some support replies listed. Basically, if you have Microsoft/yahoo accounts, they are slow to deliver.

Thank you, I guess its an ongoing problem with Hotmail. The previous code took 10 hours to get in my inbox. I will try it again tomorrow then.

Thx for the quick response.

• 3 months later...

Same happening here... I had to open a ticket to support. But it's really sad (to say a nice word) not be able to play because they force you to verify your account (when I'm opening the game from Steam) and then the email doesn't reach your inbox because "it's hotmail". And this seems to be an ongoing problem. It's just frustrating to see a problem like this not being fixed, if you have problems with sending email, why do you even enforce the verification code? Even if I'm logging in from Steam....

• Like 1

On 9/20/2017 at 2:24 AM, Adilliosz said:

Thank you, I guess its an ongoing problem with Hotmail. The previous code took 10 hours to get in my inbox. I will try it again tomorrow then.

Thx for the quick response.

same here dude i got mine the next day...i sent in a req to either create a new method of verfication on the web or to just change my id

Been waiting now since saturday for a new password reset link on hotmail. Had to make a new account in order to contact support, which isn´t getting me anywhere, the response i got from auto response was if i wanted to change this accounts email to a new one, and not my primary account. 

I understand if there might be some issues, but from what i have read on steam and on the forums here, this has been going on since at least early september, which is making me doubt that i will ever get my account back. 

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, IsraelAero said:

Problem still persists. And I really think that's a Warframe problem not Microsoft/Yahoo cause they are the only ones with this problem

DE even said Microsoft was to blame. They were “looking for a fix” but no luck. I assume that if it was DE’s problem it would be fixed by now.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 9 months later...