Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime ?

(PSN)Floydy58

that's just a regular trinity, for the prime, you have to either farm her or buy her from other players

for regular trinity, it'd be better to just farm her from the ceres boss, just ask around in region chat or recruitment chat, im sure someone would like to help you

Buy trinity prime from trade chat, do not buy her regular version from the ship market. You can easily get her prime for about 50-75 plat. Just type in trade chat "WTB Trinity prime set 50p" and I'm sure you'll get offers eventually. 

Edited by torint_man

1 hour ago, (PS4)Floydy58 said:

Hi new to warframe I'm thinking of buying trinity for platinum on ship in market would I be getting Trinity prime or just trinity thanks 

Contrary to suggestions, your starting plat is untradable.

I would advise 1 warframe slot and 4 weapons slots.

If you have forked out for actual plat, the prime is about 1/3 or 1/4 the cost, so dont touch the normal one with a barge pole.

On 8/17/2017 at 5:16 AM, Elvangreen said:

Contrary to suggestions, your starting plat is untradable.

I would advise 1 warframe slot and 4 weapons slots.

If you have forked out for actual plat, the prime is about 1/3 or 1/4 the cost, so dont touch the normal one with a barge pole.

This. ^ It's untradable for the primary reason of just imagine all the alt accounts people would make just to trade the "free" plat to the main account.  This is sage advise however, spend all your starting plat on getting inventory and warframe slots. I'd also suggest never getting Prime stuff (especially for plat) without first trying them out with the "normal" versions. If you don't like the gameplay you don't waste your plat.  Plus if you only get prime stuff you'll loose all the master of the stuff you ignore.

Edited by Andaius

There's very little difference between Trinity and Trinity Prime. TrinP has somewhat greater shields and that's about it.

Cosmetically, it's a different story, TrinP being one of the most dramatic looking 'frames in the game.

Performance-wise, though, it's six of one, half a dozen of the other.