Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #178: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

This would divide the ever-stretched playerbase even further and confuse new players. You're better off asking Recruitment Chat or bringing friends/clan-mates.

I would like for a similar matchmaking improvement for Conclave though. New players or people in general who don't want to deal with meta kill-all-day people and just get the Standing should not have to suffer being meatbags or target practice for those of significantly greater skills.

As for [DE], will you consider putting Hydroid's Tidal Surge and Undertow into Passives (Undertow = Crouch, Tidal Surge = Slide) to open up more power slots, and to compensate for the essential lack of a legitimate passive?

that's not bad but I do not really pvp so many other games out there that offer that and I believe that it needs to stay a side function and not a focus at all , this is my  opinion so  I still believe  they should think about it. putting it in the public it would not separate it , and if not that then a 30 second time frame to chat get answers and decide if you want to run it and then can frame up as well. it would clear up what you were going to run up to. without worrying about even getting into game and then the players leaving...... and no longer be added into one that has already started by default.

Edited by leadwolf1
to add more text for explanation

I believe that when you look at a players information that is posting it should also show how many hours of play time they have in game. I believe that the time you joined does not matter as much as the amount of time which turns into dedication to the game. its one thing to sign in get the daily and run the sortie and out and go to other games you play then to stay in and put time and effort into the game. those are the players that should have more say. A new player is a new player yes but a player that has joined in 2013 and only has 1ooo hours and a newer player joined in 2015 that has 1500 plays the game more. neither of these examples are my stats I am giving examples.

Edited by leadwolf1

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

4iVUk6x.jpg

Vay Hek beware! Your Prime Time hosts Rebecca and Megan are joining forces for a Law of Retribution assault.

Joining them as they dive into the heart of Grineer military power are just a few of our amazing Content Creators: TGDM, Francois878, Shul, Frozenballz, CrazyBikerDude, and FromThe70s! There is always strength in numbers, but can they bring down the infamous blue-lipped Vay Hek together? Tune in to find out and take note of their fails and successes for your future Trial runs! 

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, hear about a new Captura-vating Hydroid contest coming soon, and don’t miss your chance at an (ending soon) Oberon Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, August 17th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here

How about start to award players for commitment to the game and give special prime mods for hours played that no one will be able to get without commitment to warframe. 

4 hours ago, Edzhang said:

I think they should do the raid with teams of hydroid, then DE will realize that their so-called rework isn't good enough..

Hydroid got a Revisit like Volt, Nekros, Rhino and Oberon got. A Rework is when they completely replace one or more powers (see Excalibur's Rework, Vauban's Rework as prime examples) resulting in a massive gameplay shift.

5 hours ago, Edzhang said:

I think they should do the raid with teams of hydroid, then DE will realize that their so-called rework isn't good enough..

???    Umm.. we have been ripping the Raid apart with Hydroid BEFORE the Rework without issue...  The rework has increased his ability to brawl AND undertow can now kill LVL150 enemies in just a few seconds..  Also, Hydroid can't be pulled of switches... so I am not sure how you believe Hydroid isn't capable of dominating the raid...? 

So I am wondering when we will see some new events/ operation missions - some indepth ones..  Something that requires more that just hack and slash? Also Will we see the older events that havent been rerun , ever rerun as stated that DE staff had wanted to rerun older events for us on consoles. WE would love to have a chance to run the older events that we never saw on consoles. On top of that we would love to see some new mods - perhaps ones For the Warframe - Power Strength, Power Range, Power Effieciency, Power Duration? We only have a couple / few of each and they are very difficult to balance out some of  these so it might be nice to see some new ones added with different effects to give some people a chance or 2 to boost a stat or 2 based on the hard work they put in. It would also be nice to see old event mods brought back as promised like Primed Chamber - like promised over a year ago.. Also how long until we start to see the new things you teased at tenno con, at least on PC ? The Umbra Saga  and also the Path of the Eidolon? IF we could have some answers to these questions I Would appreciate it thanks? I am sure others would too. Phoenix32778