Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.5.1

[DE]Megan

Phew I'm very glad you guys fixed hyroids weird energy consumption when casting his 2 while his 3 is active. Very noice :D

On a sour note though: How come Hydroid/Oberon have gotten so much work after their initial rework while Ash has barely been touched since the day he was reworked? Don't get me wrong his rework was a step in the right direction but I personally feel like he still needs some work(lots of ideas in the subforum :D) As someone who enjoys Ash this makes me feel kind of jealous :D

Please revert javlok or allow the throw to cancel the reload, no ammo buff on the throw necessary, just like old javlok. 

The changes didn't really make more people use it, but it really ruined the weapon for a lot of us, please don't just leave it like it is. 

Edit: Thanks for the equinox fix, she looks great

Edited by Brodh

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Significantly shortened the time required to self-Revive from 3 seconds to 1 second. This is in an effort to make it a quick decision in the heat of battle. We don't want scenarios where teammates try to revive you as you choose to end it and are unsure why they can't do anything for 3 or more seconds. 

A quick suggestion going on what I've seen happen. I've played a few games when some low MR players (newish players) have been present. Possibly due to the Press (key) to revive being so big in the center and the bleedout timer appearing quite small in the top right of the screen they tend to just revive right away wasting affinity when they can still be ressed. I am not sure if they are unaware that other players can res them or what but I've had to explain to them to hang on so we can reach them first.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We've been testing this on our end and cannot reproduce it. What Idle do you have equipped when you experience this? 

I can't seem to reproduce the issue in Simulacrum, so perhaps this or an earlier hotfix fixed it. Thanks! :)

You guys did a great job DE! Hydroid is much more usable now, with enough synergy, good CC and great damage. I just made a practically solo raid/sorties without any problems. But please, do not stop improving for now and for God's sakes, do not remove anything that has already been implemented, especially this Undertow damage. And as soon as possible, make sure that by using Tidal Surge inside the Undertow, the enemies remain inside, without escaping the Undertow.

Thank you in advance!

(Sorry for the spelling errors, I'm using google translate xD)

1 hour ago, paul5473 said:

Still not fix for hydroid taking damage and being downed while being in undertow then?

The bold part should remain a feature for all Warframes who have toggleable powers, Hydroid's Undertow included. At least Hydroid can help out by protecting the revivee.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.5.1

Changes

• Significantly shortened the time required to self-Revive from 3 seconds to 1 second. This is in an effort to make it a quick decision in the heat of battle. We don't want scenarios where teammates try to revive you as you choose to end it and are unsure why they can't do anything for 3 or more seconds. 

Hydroid Fixes, Part IV! 

It's been four deployments since our Original Hydroid revisited. Here is the latest batch of fixes. We do plan on focusing more on fixes for future deployments. In the week since the rework, we've seen a lot of great feedback and have incorporated some big changes. We will be giving the rework more time in player's hands before we consider further big changes - but as always please place your feedback in appropriate subforums. 

• Fixed using Hydroid’s Tidal Surge while in Undertow causing extra Energy to be consumed for the distance traveled.
  • Fixed Clients using Hydroid’s Undertow potentially becoming visible and vulnerable.
  • Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow water volume replicating for Clients.
  • Fixed players affected with Radiation seeing a bunch of 0s when shooting Hydroid’s Undertow with no enemies in it.

Fixes

• Fixed Vay Hek not entering his Terra Frame phase if he hasn't been encountered the right number of times on the way to the boss room.
  • Fixed the Operator Focus gauge visually not displaying for Clients.
  • Fixed HUD showing incorrect Health/Shield values for Operators.
  • Fixed ability UI not updating when switching between Archwing and ground.
  • Fixed the Equinox Insomnia Skin having an incorrect Helmet tintmask on the Day Form.
  • Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker disabling custom reticles for Snipers/Knell/etc. 
  • Fixed being unable to enter Archwing in the Tyl Regor boss fight as a Client.
  • Fixed Stealth Affinity buff display not updating past 100%.
  • Fixed players seeing a white Health bar/Revive symbol/generic name over reconnected players.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to Revive.
  • Fixed new players seeing the incorrect number of Revives remaining before completing Vor's Prize.

Conclave Changes & Fixes

• Removed player’s ability to shoot into Hydroid’s Undertow since players don’t get sucked into Undertow in Conclave.
  • Fixed a UI error that allowed you to see the names of your enemies through walls as if they were your teammates in Conclave.

I love this game. Thanks!

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We've been testing this on our end and cannot reproduce it. What Idle do you have equipped when you experience this? 

Idles that move warframe like for example; speargun idles, most of the melee idles.

The whole energy drain portion from moving should be based on keybased/joystick based movement inside undertow rather than from any movement (because kuva guardians dashing around still can push that invisible shrunken hydroid around)

Edited by Corial

Make it so Hydroid can use his tentacles to drag loot into undertow as well as enemies. Loot like life support modules or energy orbs still obstruct our view of enemies and make it a lot more difficult to drag them into undertow, so allow us to drag loot into undertow as well.