Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Xbox one) #1 Storm Clan - The Empire of the Fallen, R10 Storm, Gold in Most events, Accepting MR4+, Research Done, Fully Furnished Dojo, High activity, Clan Discord Chat, Daily Raids, Promotion System, Rank Structure, 2+ years old, Relaxed Environment.

(XBOX)SII Frederic

Hello I am fairly new to Warframe I have playing for about a month. I saw your clan listing and was interested in joining if you still have room available for another person. I am about mastery rank 3 and I am slowly working my way through Warframe. I play Warframe mostly everyday but for the most part on the weekend interested in see a reply soon.

ign shadic9100

Edited by (XB1)shadic9100

in reply to ASTRAL DT, undead NZ, DEATH MARINE 21, shadic9100, & xRxJxMx

i am sorry it took me so long to reply back to yall, i had to go help with the hurricane irma relief efforts, i just got back so give me about 20 to 25 minutes form the time of this forum post posting to send you guys your clan invites.

Welcome to the clan, hope yall enjoy it here, welcome to the family :)

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)SII Frederic said:

in reply to ASTRAL DT, undead NZ, DEATH MARINE 21, shadic9100, & xRxJxMx

i am sorry it took me so long to reply back to yall, i had to go help with the hurricane irma relief efforts, i just got back so give me about 20 to 25 minutes form the time of this forum post posting to send you guys your clan invites.

Welcome to the clan, hope yall enjoy it here, welcome to the family :)

Thanks man, one of your other members added me yesterday.  Good Luck to everyone with Irma! Hope everone manages alright...

Hey I was part of a small clan not long ago, but all my mates went afk making me the most active member. I've been thinking of looking for a different clan and The Empire caught my interest. I'm a recent MR 8 and a casual player (still trying to clear all missions on the various planets). While I'm not normally the most active socially I do enjoy being able to play with good and friendly people and am always happy to give a hand if asked. I may not be very high level but I'd love to be a part of an active clan for once if you'd have me.

Xbox Gamer tag: Frozen Flame VX

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)Frozen Flame VX said:

Hey I was part of a small clan not long ago, but all my mates went afk making me the most active member. I've been thinking of looking for a different clan and The Empire caught my interest. I'm a recent MR 8 and a casual player (still trying to clear all missions on the various planets). While I'm not normally the most active socially I do enjoy being able to play with good and friendly people and am always happy to give a hand if asked. I may not be very high level but I'd love to be a part of an active clan for once if you'd have me.

Xbox Gamer tag: Frozen Flame VX

hello, and we'd love to have you join us :) i will be sending you an invite say 5 to 10 mins from the time i am sending this post :)

Hello, may we be polite enough to ask if we (me and a friend of mine) could have a chance in joining the clan?

We were looking for good and active players so we can be a part of a good community, because the last clan was inactive and we did the whole work.

And to be honest....that wasn't fun.

If we get a chance to get in, these are both gamertags from me and my friend.

(CreeperGamer144 | SikK Akira)

Thanks in advance :D

Edited by (XB1)CreeperGamer144

23 hours ago, (Xbox One)CreeperGamer144 said:

Hello, may we be polite enough to ask if we (me and a friend of mine) could have a chance in joining the clan?

We were looking for good and active players so we can be a part of a good community, because the last clan was inactive and we did the whole work.

And to be honest....that wasn't fun.

If we get a chance to get in, these are both gamertags from me and my friend.

(CreeperGamer144 | SikK Akira)

Thanks in advance :D

ill be sending your invites in the next 5-10 mins be sure to have left your previous clans, welcome to the family :)