Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Heavy Scythe Warframe (what theme?)

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

I was thinking since it doesn't seem like DE will be adding huge scythes into the game anytime soon, wouldnt it be cool (cause cool and fun are all that matters) to have a warframe that had an exalted scythe as an ability doesn't even have to be the 4th ability btw but the issue is seeing how we have harrow and nekros already what theme is left thats appropriate for a warframe to have a huge scythe ? a farmer warframe? 

a scythe warframe...hmmm...

Warframe: Wraith

- Passive: increase abilities dmg and range to self & allies when it hold a scythe weapon

- Decapted : cut off an enemy head with in instance crit

- Sharpen : boost slice dmg and crit chance & crit dmg on all weapons (self only)

- Torment : Unleshing front wave scythe forwarding being toss  and coming back like a boomerrange, when the scythe didn't hit no one and come back, wraith is able gain his energy by touching the scythe that has been deploy

- Exacution: Summon giant scythe spin around the wraith (like glaive accept its the scythe that spend fast exact as the speed) if there is another player (like 1-3) they also gain normal size scythe that is spining around them

There special warframe.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

2 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Honestly, when Nekros got his rework a long time ago I thought they would give him an exalted scythe. I wish they still would, it wouldn't be that hard either. Get rid of his 1 since it's useless and make the Exalted Scythe the 4th ability.

what? large scythe spin around the player?  Fine, add another thing to it

- 4th ablitites, will have scythe spin around and also causing slow whatever enemies in the bubble area for that bubble is following user of that warframe.  additional slice will stack lot faster for the enemies no matter how tanky they are. (I give about 20 stack at last for bleed dmg).

4 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Honestly, when Nekros got his rework a long time ago I thought they would give him an exalted scythe. I wish they still would, it wouldn't be that hard either. Get rid of his 1 since it's useless and make the Exalted Scythe the 4th ability.

I've got to disagree, Nekros is one of the only frames who have all 4 useful abilities, his first is the best ragdoll in warframe since it's the only one you can direct, and it can be the best clutch revive too

7 hours ago, Dwolfknight said:

I've got to disagree, Nekros is one of the only frames who have all 4 useful abilities, his first is the best ragdoll in warframe since it's the only one you can direct, and it can be the best clutch revive too

CC wise, sure it's fantastic, damage wise...absolutely atrocious.