Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Done

skoonk

The Jealousy? 

Oh boy.. 

You dont even know.

Anyway, good luck selling that.

Also, GODLY and PERFECT riven = the riven thats actually perfect, it cant get any better. YOur riven certainly could be better. Thats my point. People abuse all this "godly ribun" S#&$.

Edited by Tacritan
7 minutes ago, Tacritan said:

The Jealousy? 

Oh boy.. 

You dont even know.

Anyway, good luck selling that.

Also, GODLY and PERFECT riven = the riven thats actually perfect, it cant get any better. YOur riven certainly could be better. Thats my point. People abuse all this "godly ribun" S#&$.

my friend if you have a competing offer feel free to post it, but at the moment all you are offering is envy ^^

EDIT: nevermind, if you check this ones profile the only trading activity he seems to engage in is trading flamewars on other peoples threads, just another common troll, move along ;p

Edited by Skunk

I have no reason to feel envy :crylaugh: Could buy like 10 of rivens like yours with my current plat.

And why do you offense me? And call me a names? How did I "troll" you? So you are trying to tell me i am not right? that your riven cannot possibly be any better? That theres no better possible negative than -max ammo? That is my point. All you do is stalking my profile and calling me a names. Also assuming i'm "envy" envy for what? For a mod in video game? Are you serious mate? Get a life? You cannot even argue like a normal person would. 

A godly riven = A riven that cannot possibly be any better. 

Edited by Tacritan