Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accesability support

WernerShadow

I my self and i am sure there are others that have my problem can find communication through text based media extreamly  difficult. Because of disability or some other barrier these more often than not leads to being gunned down by the other members of the cummunity because your spelling is not at the standard they deem it should be for you to have any worth. Would it be possible to give spell check or some such support for the in game chat? It can be an option that is disable by default and i can turn on in options. I realse this must seem an odd request but so often mental disabiltys take a back seat to physical one or are simply over looked because they are not so inherintly visable

3 minutes ago, WernerShadow said:

I my self and i am sure there are others that have my problem can find communication through text based media extreamly  difficult. Because of disability or some other barrier these more often than not leads to being gunned down by the other members of the cummunity because your spelling is not at the standard they deem it should be for you to have any worth. Would it be possible to give spell check or some such support for the in game chat? It can be an option that is disable by default and i can turn on in options. I realse this must seem an odd request but so often mental disabiltys take a back seat to physical one or are simply over looked because they are not so inherintly visable

Hey man, if someone is demeaning you because you aren't spelling stuff correctly, they aren't worth your time. Don't let them get to you. They've got nothing better to do.

1 minute ago, JSharpie said:

Hey man, if someone is demeaning you because you aren't spelling stuff correctly, they aren't worth your time. Don't let them get to you. They've got nothing better to do.

I agree with you. How ever that still haunts you long after it has been said as many with my disability can tell you we spend our lifes being put down and called stupid. If DE is willing they could support us as well i know they are more than capable of doing this. As i know they allow macros for the physiclly impaired why not us?