Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Under Cover Forum Poster.

Lancars

So i was looking at some posts and a lot of them have very fine detailed points that seems to indicate real inside knowledge. I know they have Under Cover players where its DE playing as a non DE account. Maybe they have under cover forum posters to poke the bee hive here and see what arguments pop up! .... BEE FRAME!.... Sorry.

Also don't stare at the Ayatan statues to long ... things...

I mean, it's not like of the devs are working on a game that requires so much time energy. Taking time out of a project to keep us informed with dev workshops? Nah, that's just a ploy to distract us. Taking time out of a busy schedule to hide their identity on a forum and make is start arguments? Yup, totally legit. /s

OP, I get what you're trying to do, but it's poorly delivered. And those detailed inside knowledge things? Some players have not stopped playing since this game started and know the mechanics and inner workings of the game so well they can seem like a developer. It's like this in every video game on the planet. 

1 hour ago, Lancars said:

So i was looking at some posts and a lot of them have very fine detailed points that seems to indicate real inside knowledge. I know they have Under Cover players where its DE playing as a non DE account. Maybe they have under cover forum posters to poke the bee hive here and see what arguments pop up! .... BEE FRAME!.... Sorry.

Also don't stare at the Ayatan statues to long ... things...

IJtZmtD.jpg

Also, idk :P

Edited by Arniox

1 hour ago, Sajochi said:

OP, I get what you're trying to do, but it's poorly delivered. And those detailed inside knowledge things? Some players have not stopped playing since this game started and know the mechanics and inner workings of the game so well they can seem like a developer. It's like this in every video game on the planet. 

Dude, lighten up. Can't you just enjoy a joke?