Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.5.2

[DE]Megan

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.5.2

Hydroid Undertow Fixes

• Fixed Undertow suspending pickups in midair.
  • Fixed Undertow rapidly draining Energy when falling.
  • Fixed a large Energy consumption spike when Hydroid’s Undertow puddle settles if moving while it is settling.
  • Fixed idle animations playing while in Undertow when equipped on Hydroid.
  • Fixed ragdolled (but not dead) enemies in Undertow getting ejected from the puddle.

Fixes

• Fixed Clients not seeing the in-world markers for Ayatan Stars and Datamasses.
  • Fixed Companions dying upon Quick Reviving.  
  • Fixed the Scanner sometimes not functioning accurately when swapping between Scanner and weapons.
  • Fixed the Arsenal context action appearing in Captura.
  • Fixed Rhino Prime's Iron Skin using your chosen Energy color instead of your chosen Accent color. 
  • Fixed the Quick-Revive not displaying Affinity cost to Revive yourself.
  • Fixed Prime Sigils not appearing metallic and shiny as they once were.
  • Fixed some invisible glass in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
  • Fixed the Operator not being able to spawn Specters.
  • Fixed being able to 'swap weapons' as Operator on the Landing Craft.
  • Fixed a script error in Maroo’s Ayatan Hunt mission.
  • Fixed an end of mission crash.

• Like 6

Please fix the Jordas Golem misdocking in Jordas Verdict. It's been several months, we had 2 "fixes" that failed to do anything, and it actually happens more often now. It's extremely fustrating to having to reset the raid every time when it occurs since the hitboxes messes up and spores cannot reach his forehead.

Edited by Viyrew

Thanks! Fix some other bugs too please:

• Shield restorables not giving overshields to AW in Jordas Verdict
  • Opening item in the market and opening a link from chat (mods, weapons etc) freezes any UI (and screen becomes darker) with menu (pause menu, navigation, arsenal etc) until player hits /profile to exit the screen and the UI is reseted either by changing map (starting a mission, going to dojo/relay);
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in the Index and "infested salvage" modes: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl (just why, it should be SPRINT-modifier + walking to count as Sprinting);
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

Edited by Noktin

3 minutes ago, Noktin said:

Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in the Index and "infested salvage" modes: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;

This is also reset when you revive yourself or when you reach extraction.

A collection of overlay map issues and screenshots:

5 minutes ago, Viyrew said:

Please fix the Jordas Golem misdocking in Jordas Verdict. It's been several months, we had 2 "fixes" that failed to do anything, and it actually happens more often now. It's extremely fustrating to having to reset the raid every time when it occurs since the hitboxes messes up and spores cannot reach his forehead.

sometimes i think raids just are a thing they have to ignore for months

Love you guys, couple quick things

Been noticing that when you puddle with hydroid then come out of puddle you lose the ui around your weapon at the bottom right. Specifically you lose the weapon name and level as well as any icons such as syndicate icons. Keeps the ammo though which is the crucial part. swapping weapons typically fixes it no problem, but it's annoying when you only have that 1 weapon equipped and you want to glance at it's level.

Also I don't tend to use the quick revive much unless it's a serious situation but I had noticed a little while back with it that it seemed to break animal instinct (and i'm assuming other loot/enemy radars) This could have been fixed in one of the recent hotfixes and I just haven't quick revived to even notice it but if it hasn't I figure I'd bring it up. An actual revive after bleedout seems to fix the animal instinct though.This could have been related to the "fixed companions dying when quick reviving" thing so it may be fine now.

Oh also, legendary cores aren't linkable, not sure why. I just got one today and was thinking of selling it and tried to link it, found i couldn't. Not a huge deal i guess but links increase visibility in trade chat in my own experiences.

Edited by RottedApples
w e w l a d 2