Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.5.2

[DE]Megan

The "fix" to the prime sigils has ruined my fashion frame :( I used black energy so the effect would not appear on my frame. I dislike that the energy color is now taken from the frame and not the color chosen for the sigil. Being able to color the gold bit of the sigil is cool i guess. :(

Thanks for the fixes.

Normally I'm griping and being a bit of an A******, but I do need to mention that I appreciate issues getting solved.  It's largely thankless work involving hundreds of man hours doing little visible, but it's still the most crucial aspect of game maintainence.  Given that I also work in fields where my acheivements are basically routeine and easy to overlook, I too feel the pain of a job well done being overlooked.

Again, thank you.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Rhino Prime's Iron Skin using your chosen Energy color instead of your chosen Accent color. 

Was this really necessary though? I mean... Iron Skin is a skill... most skills take on the energy color. I don't get why it should be taking on the accent color instead.

I say this as a player whose frames are almost all monocolor and except for their energy.

Also I get that Hydroid is getting a lot of attention due to the upcoming prime but... seriously... the way everything revolves around undertow right now kind of sucks. I guess it doesn't suck if you want to play Warframe as a puddle simulator but I was really looking forward to the Hydroid re-work and nothing about this upcoming prime excites me at all despite the massive puddle buffs.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Rhino Prime's Iron Skin using your chosen Energy color instead of your chosen Accent color. 
  • Fixed the Quick-Revive not displaying Affinity cost to Revive yourself.
  • Fixed Prime Sigils not appearing metallic and shiny as they once were.

OMG YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES

OMG, thank you so much

9 hours ago, immatureavocado said:

uh most sigils are no longer pulsing theyre just flat colors. that applies to conclave sigils, some boss sigils, base syndicate sigils and event ones

This.

Please fix. My fashion frame is hurt by lack of energy effect on sigils :<

I would like a more complex animation for the 4th of hydroid es. Also you have tentacles to also get out a monster eating the enemies. Instead, for the first one would serve more banging with a larger radius instead for the third ray only thanks

Edited by anonimosardo

Please Help i get the message

Update failed!
Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.
The update will be restarted shortly…

I Just want to play warframe this weekend :(

Can you like upload the update file to a mirror site so i can update it manually?

Edited by zaphrod001
addtl info

18 minutes ago, zaphrod001 said:

Please Help i get the message

Update failed!
Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.
The update will be restarted shortly…

I Just want to play warframe this weekend :(

Can you like upload the update file to a mirror site so i can update it manually?

same here im still trying to update my client and update failed until now. i wasted to many time to update and yet still cant update this is bad...

• Like 1

Just now, dash021 said:

Please fix this error on my client im from Philipines maybe only here can update my client DE please. send me a message if already fix this im on a computer shop my tenno mate are waiting to fix this please fix... thanks:loka::thumbup: 

same problem. From philippines too.. Globe ISP?

2 minutes ago, zaphrod001 said:

I dont know really. this is not the first time i get this error for a new update. I really don't know what's causing it

2 minutes ago, zaphrod001 said:

I dont know really. this is not the first time i get this error for a new update. I really don't know what's causing it

maybe our connection it says ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT maybe globe has a problem to connect to other country connection, and were same country and same connection.