Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invictus - Community driven clan | 100% research | Daily Raids + Sorties | Active Discord |

-InV-Ivara_Prime

Invictus has been around for quite a while, and after many players burnt out from the Rathuum event we've had a noticeable drop in numbers, we reduced tier down to shadow tier from storm, culled many inactive members and are looking for players that have either been playing warframe for quite a while or are new but think they'll stick with the game long term. We focus on recruiting people who enjoy team play, coordination, and community - we have our own discord and a number of very active members who come on to chat and relax whilst we run anything from lith fissures to endurance missions.

What Invictus has to offer:

> 100% complete dojo including Ignis wraith.

> Active, friendly members who all frequent our discord and chat while we play.

> members who enjoy and are active in the Conclave community and are willing to play with and/or tutor aspiring conclave fans.

> Daily sorties and raids - as the clan grows we may end up running two raid groups to accommodate for players who live in different time zones. currently we run raids at 21:00 GMT and sorties at 22:00 GMT

> Veteran player who enjoy introducing the game mechanics and know-how to newer players, without pandering or spoon-feeding them.

What kind of people are Invictus looking for:

> Aged 18+ . originally we didn't want to impose age restrictions onto the clan, but since all of the active members are adults and young adults who come to the discord to relax and have a chat and a little banter it would be unfair to restrict what can be said because of younger members, and the undue isolation this would put on younger members.

> Active. everyone has holidays, everyone takes breaks or picks up different games so we're relaxed in regards to how active you are on warframe specifically, but activity on discord is really required, we have channels for other games, and a general lobby to relax and chat in regardless of what you're up to. 

> New to Warframe or here since its founding, we don't mind so long as you're here to stay.

> Please be a decent human being. We're all for a bit of banter, but Invictus is an inclusive community, racism, sexism, homophobia - prejudice of any kind will not be tolerated.

Interested in the clan, currently MR24 and looking for a change of scenery. If possible would like to check the discord and the peoples out.

18 years old. I live in GMT+2 so the raid times might be a bit tough for me, but I can get around that.

Would prefer to get messaged here or if you catch me online on Warframe I don't mind pms.

Hey, I would like to join your clan. I'm a MR20 veteran whose been playing since 2013 and I haven't stopped. I need a clan 'cos my previous clan just died out overnight with no warnings.

GT: R_Jarryll

Edited by R_Jarryll

• 3 months later...

New player here, been playing a little over a month now

MR10 at the moment and working my way towards proper eidolon hunting gear.
Mostly I'm looking for a chill community that I can run eidolon hunts, sorties and similar things. I tend to spend a lot of time in game, when I'm not working or out drinking :D

• 1 month later...