Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When can we get a braton and lato vandal re release ?

(PSN)AwesomeN45750

3 minutes ago, Aveu said:

Hopefully as a VERY LONG log in reward. I'd hate to see closed beta testers get CLEM'd over by giving out beta exclusives to everyone.

except, as DE admitted the way they made the distribution available was terrible and not even all the closed/open beta players got to get the weapon

months late to the news but, I really wish they wouldn't re-add them. What do I have to show for being around in beta if they take the only two exclusives and give them to everybody? Give them to the other people that were in beta but missed it if you want but seriously? It's essentially my Excal Prime.

On ‎08‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:42 PM, (PS4)AwesomeN45750 said:

When can we expect to see a event that drops the braton and/or lato vandal?

Sooner or later, yeah.

[DE]Steve has expressed, live during devstreams (more than once), that he'd like to have them reintroduced into the game at some point in time.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

24 minutes ago, Renkuya said:

months late to the news but, I really wish they wouldn't re-add them. What do I have to show for being around in beta if they take the only two exclusives and give them to everybody? Give them to the other people that were in beta but missed it if you want but seriously? It's essentially my Excal Prime.

The game (Warframe) is *still* in beta...

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

The game (Warframe) is *still* in beta...

note the lack of "closed" in that beta? which is what these weapons were for. Beyond that, tell me how many people you think will actually use these weapons or just grind them off for MR fodder and never touch them again? So, DE is going to bring them back just so people can get 6k Mastery while also dumping on the people that were there for CBT. These weren't event items like the status/damage mods they were given to you for being a part of CBT and their stats DO NOT allow you to make builds that outclass non-CBT players.

Edited by Renkuya

2 hours ago, Renkuya said:

note the lack of "closed" in that beta? which is what these weapons were for. Beyond that, tell me how many people you think will actually use these weapons or just grind them off for MR fodder and never touch them again? So, DE is going to bring them back just so people can get 6k Mastery while also dumping on the people that were there for CBT. These weren't event items like the status/damage mods they were given to you for being a part of CBT and their stats DO NOT allow you to make builds that outclass non-CBT players.

i am missing the juice from those weapons, first reason is i want the mr from the weapons, i am a fan of the braton series and would love to have the braton vandal, the lato is neat and i would want to have it, either for the mr fodder or if i got a really good lato riven, it was a bad move on their part to keep exclusive weapons exclusive and keep them in the mr pool to attaining higher ranks of mastery

On 19/08/2017 at 1:31 AM, Aveu said:

Hopefully as a VERY LONG log in reward. I'd hate to see closed beta testers get CLEM'd over by giving out beta exclusives to everyone.

Having them put in login rewards at all could be grade A clem. I do not want like 400 days of my login rewards.. not actually being rewards. That would be a pretty big F U to beta testers. everyone else gets new MR fodder. Beta testers who already have the weapons... get to sell dupe weaps they had to spend over a year logging in to get.

On 19/08/2017 at 0:49 AM, (Xbox One)oX BIG BOSS Xo said:

with a bit of luck in a future login reward. I dont think they're coming back in an event

I hope they just stick them into the invasion drop list. Login rewards would be one of the worst places for them. The only way that wouldn't suck for everyone with the weapons already is if you could pick between the lato and braton or 2 new weapons. Which would just put us back into the same spot we are in now in regards to why most people want those weapons in the first place> locked impossible to get MR.  

Edited by Ghogiel

It'll be out Soon™ we just have to wait. I don't understand the hate toward the 2 weapons being released, you guys had your long chance to get Founders, that was your exclusive content right there, if you wanted that special feeling, there it was. Sorry to seem so cold, but that's just how I personally feel about the matter. 

On 8/18/2017 at 5:35 PM, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

except, as DE admitted the way they made the distribution available was terrible and not even all the closed/open beta players got to get the weapon

I can confirm, I am one of these closed beta people, I thought you had to buy the Braton Vandal with plat and didn't go for it, tried talking to support, no help, it sucks.

2 hours ago, FashionFrame said:

It'll be out Soon™ we just have to wait. I don't understand the hate toward the 2 weapons being released, you guys had your long chance to get Founders, that was your exclusive content right there, if you wanted that special feeling, there it was. Sorry to seem so cold, but that's just how I personally feel about the matter. 

That's exactly what I could say about the CBT rewarded weapons. We were there early but some of us didn't really know things like Excal prime being locked FOREVER if you didn't pick it up. Founder packs come out with damn near every game and a large part of the time it's just a little added something that you can get later anyway.

4 hours ago, bronzebonobo said:

i am missing the juice from those weapons, first reason is i want the mr from the weapons, i am a fan of the braton series and would love to have the braton vandal, the lato is neat and i would want to have it, either for the mr fodder or if i got a really good lato riven, it was a bad move on their part to keep exclusive weapons exclusive and keep them in the mr pool to attaining higher ranks of mastery

You're not "missing the juice", you know there is 12k Mastery locked behind the founders items right? Yet, they keep those locked because money was involved. The Lato/Braton Vandal isn't good enough that slapping a riven on the other version(s) isn't going to be the same. Again, I understand releasing mods from EVENTS because those mods can make/break a build. Imagine not having status/damage mods while all the people that did the event do, you'd be massively outclassed. That is NOT the case with CBT rewarded weapons. They aren't good enough to outclass the other versions and 90% of the people that get them will likely just fodder them unless they happen to have a Riven. So, DE releases them again and the people in CBT get the shaft because people like you are upset over not getting 6k Mastery. You don't NEED that 6k Mastery to max out and I'd like to point you to the Snipetron for your tears about not having "everything".

Items rewarded for loyalty, are mostly pure cosmetics or are just sidegrades should NOT be released again after the first chance. Nearly every MMO does this but I guess Warframe is different because there is a loud group of people that want the MR fodder. You can cast it aside as "shoulda bought founders" but I could cast your arguments aside as "should've played CBT". As somebody who regularly spends money on this game and sorely regrets NOT picking up founders, it's the only thing I have to show that I was here and was able to support the game back then. What else do I have to show for it? A timer when I look at my account information? I have zero issue with them giving them to people that missed it in CBT, I'm sure that wouldn't be hard to do.

56 minutes ago, Renkuya said:

Items rewarded for loyalty, are mostly pure cosmetics or are just sidegrades should NOT be released again after the first chance. Nearly every MMO does this but I guess Warframe is different because there is a loud group of people that want the MR fodder.

First, It's not even a reward for loyalty, a player could have logged in just once during CB and leave the game until today, still that's enough to grant him the Lato Vandal. Same for anyone who could have made an impressive effort to gather 1 credit and buy Braton Vandal during open beta weekend. I'd say sundial weapons (Zenith, Azima and Zenistar) are better proof of loyalty since these at least require login X amount of days instead of simply being there at the right moment.

Second, all of the other Vandal and Wraith weapons have returned regardless of being prices for doing something at some specific moment in the game.

Third, I'd see your point if Lato vandal was a sidegrade or a carbon copy of stock Lato, but that's not the case since their last buff in U21. Feel free to check your arsenal if you still can't believe it. Feel free to use it again in order to check how much better it is now after however long it's been there as nothing but a badge on display.

Fourth, I don't get this mentality. Why does it bother you what other people gets?  Why would you care what someone else will do after getting the weapons?  It's not like yours is being taken away to let someone else get it, so everyone should free to get their MR and sell it for credits or put infinite forma on it until they feel it's max potential has been reached.

Edited by Stormdragon

3 minutes ago, Stormdragon said:

First, It's not even a reward for loyalty, a player could have logged in just once during CB and leave the game until today, still that's enough to grant him the Lato Vandal. Same for anyone who could have made an impressive effort to gather 1 credit and buy Braton Vandal during open beta weekend. I'd say sundial weapons (Zenith, Azima and Zenistar) are better proof of loyalty since these at least require login X amount of days instead of simply being there at the right moment.

Second, all of the other Vandal and Wraith weapons have returned regardless of being prices for doing something at some specific moment in the game.

Third, I'd see your point if Lato vandal was a sidegrade or a carbon copy of stock Lato, but that's not the case since their last buff in U21. Feel free to check your arsenal if you still can't believe it. Feel free to use it again in order to check how much better it is now after however long it's been there as nothing but a badge on display.

Fourth, why would you care if someone else wants the weapons for? It's not like yours is being taken away to let someone else get it, so everyone should free to get their MR and sell it for credits or put infinite forma on it until they feel it's max potential has been reached.

If you were here in CBT (even on the open weekend) and you're either STILL playing or just returning, you were still there for a moment of the games history. That's why I dislike the idea of the guns returning. Just as founders were there to support the game and be a part of it's CBT and history, those with the Braton/Lato were. Again, it's cried for JUST for the MR fodder aspect and nothing else. Show me somebody that uses the base Braton and wishes they had a better version and I'll show you 50-100 people that just use whatever is the current powercreep build. Even that ratio might be greatly exaggerated on the number of people that would even consider putting their Tigris Prime/Lenz down to play with a Lato that might be "meh" with a Riven.

Why do I care? Mainly, I care because it saddens me to see something that was given away for being there in the beginning so people can farm and dump that item. They'll be relegated to the already massive pile of weapons that even WITH rivens are still "pure garbage" that nobody uses. Ask yourself, how many of the current vandals get used seriously? As far as I know the Supra is about it. While I can see Snipetron being decent nobody runs snipers in this game, they just don't.

As for them being "stronger". Fine, reverse the buff. It didn't make sense to buff it in the first place. They SHOULD be a badge you can show people and say, "I was here". Instead you get NOTHING and you get told by others, "shoulda bought founders! wom wom". If you believe I'm 100% irrational for my opinion, that can be that and we can agree to disagree. Clearly DE doesn't care, the only thing they care about is pissing off founders. Everybody cries about 6k Mastery but 12k AND being able to give input about certain design decisions is locked down with my exact arguments, "should've been here when..".

55 minutes ago, Renkuya said:

That's exactly what I could say about the CBT rewarded weapons. We were there early but some of us didn't really know things like Excal prime being locked FOREVER if you didn't pick it up. Founder packs come out with damn near every game and a large part of the time it's just a little added something that you can get later anyway.

Actually DE has stated on numerous occasions it would be the last chance to get Founders, I took the time to scroll all the way down to feb 21 of 2013 and lower clearly showing it would be the last time to get. If people didn't really know, it's because they didn't really read. 

Just now, FashionFrame said:

Actually DE has stated on numerous occasions it would be the last chance to get Founders, I took the time to scroll all the way down to feb 21 of 2013 and lower clearly showing it would be the last time to get. If people didn't really know, it's because they didn't really read. 

Funny, because I thought it was pretty clear how/when to get the Braton/Lato Vandal and yet there are all these people saying, "oh I didn't know..". At the time of CBT, I didn't know the extend at which the content would be limited. Perhaps I didn't read or perhaps I looked at Excal prime and said, "I don't even know what I'm looking at and my friend is telling me it's cosmetic". You know what though? I've never once complained. Hell, I've missed various events and shrugged about things like Snipetron Vandal when it was unobtainable because I missed the event. It was MY actions that led me to miss those things so I'm the only person to blame. The exact same thing happens in almost every MMO/major multi-player game. There is a certain F2P FPS game that is currently making an attempt to get a nice content push out, they've had  A LOT of events since I quit and I know I won't ever get the event items. I won't be going back to it and saying, "they should release those things again because I wasn't here". In my opinion it's a mistake to essentially say to the CBT players, "Remember how we gave you something to celebrate you being here in CBT? NOW YOU GET NOTHING!".

1 hour ago, Renkuya said:

You're not "missing the juice", you know there is 12k Mastery locked behind the founders items right? Yet, they keep those locked because money was involved. The Lato/Braton Vandal isn't good enough that slapping a riven on the other version(s) isn't going to be the same. Again, I understand releasing mods from EVENTS because those mods can make/break a build. Imagine not having status/damage mods while all the people that did the event do, you'd be massively outclassed. That is NOT the case with CBT rewarded weapons. They aren't good enough to outclass the other versions and 90% of the people that get them will likely just fodder them unless they happen to have a Riven. So, DE releases them again and the people in CBT get the shaft because people like you are upset over not getting 6k Mastery. You don't NEED that 6k Mastery to max out and I'd like to point you to the Snipetron for your tears about not having "everything".

Items rewarded for loyalty, are mostly pure cosmetics or are just sidegrades should NOT be released again after the first chance. Nearly every MMO does this but I guess Warframe is different because there is a loud group of people that want the MR fodder. You can cast it aside as "shoulda bought founders" but I could cast your arguments aside as "should've played CBT". As somebody who regularly spends money on this game and sorely regrets NOT picking up founders, it's the only thing I have to show that I was here and was able to support the game back then. What else do I have to show for it? A timer when I look at my account information? I have zero issue with them giving them to people that missed it in CBT, I'm sure that wouldn't be hard to do.

if anything, if they are not going to do it and give us those weapons, this also includes excal primes stuff ( before i get attacked, yes blah blah blah buyers exclusive, i don't care about that, read on for more info), they need to remove the mr from the weapons and excal prime, cool you can keep them, i want the mastery rank from them if anything else, that way people that got them can still have their exclusivity without all this debate. it is irritating and needs to be fixed

13 minutes ago, Renkuya said:

Funny, because I thought it was pretty clear how/when to get the Braton/Lato Vandal and yet there are all these people saying, "oh I didn't know..". At the time of CBT, I didn't know the extend at which the content would be limited. Perhaps I didn't read or perhaps I looked at Excal prime and said, "I don't even know what I'm looking at and my friend is telling me it's cosmetic". You know what though? I've never once complained. Hell, I've missed various events and shrugged about things like Snipetron Vandal when it was unobtainable because I missed the event. It was MY actions that led me to miss those things so I'm the only person to blame. The exact same thing happens in almost every MMO/major multi-player game. There is a certain F2P FPS game that is currently making an attempt to get a nice content push out, they've had  A LOT of events since I quit and I know I won't ever get the event items. I won't be going back to it and saying, "they should release those things again because I wasn't here". In my opinion it's a mistake to essentially say to the CBT players, "Remember how we gave you something to celebrate you being here in CBT? NOW YOU GET NOTHING!".

Honestly, I went further back and found the post on the lato, and it does indeed say" here's for helping and sticking around." that really is messed, I can see why people are upset, glad I went through the posts and saw that, didn't know DE said it like that 

1 minute ago, FashionFrame said:

Honestly, I went further back and found the post on the lato, and it does indeed say" here's for helping and sticking around." that really is messed, I can see why people are upset, glad I went through the posts and saw that, didn't know DE said it like that 

As upset and annoyed about the whole situation as I am. I've long gotten over DE making random and extreme decisions. Nothing in the game that isn't founder exclusive is sacred to DE. I do really hope they at least save it for something important. Come out of perpetual beta and give it to people maybe. While literally everybody will still get it, it's a throw back to CBT and remains a memorial item. Though, I bet they'll just add it to the pool for 5 year anniversary.