The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember's Deluxe Skin Feedback

octobotimus

Just now, LokiTheCondom said:

I think Ignus is laughing in his seat right now.

I wouldn't be surprised, so many of the newer skins besides Frost prime and Mag prime are a joke. The characters are are are starting to quite literally look like clowns, with waaaay to much flowy bits. The new designs are honestly very shallow, in my opinion. 

18 minutes ago, Tora.Prime said:

If that's the ember "deluxe skin" i just prefer get nothing, even tennogen skins are less ugly then this one... i'm not joking

No joke they quite literally are , I have seen much better tenogen skins than this....thing

Edited by Sonicbullitt

5 hours ago, Sonicbullitt said:

just because the exact colours don't line up exactly to what you see lol ? just because a blue that looks slightly like green ? The point still stands though.

You may want to invest in sharpening your reading comprehension.

He's exiting the thread because you admitted to exaggerating things to get people to look at the thread. If anything is horrendous, it's your poor execution in this thread and the other thread about the same thing.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Esper sparks96 said:

should i link him this and the other ember thread on hus DA ?
im tempted
( being a artist in training I SUPPORT INGI ARTS !!!!!

No please don't I wouldn't recommend doing that, I don't wanna get banned for starting a debacle lol, just keep this thread here on the forums. 

6 minutes ago, WhiteCr0w said:

You may want to invest in sharpening your reading comprehension.

He's exiting the thread because you admitted to exaggerating things to get people to look at the thread. If anything is horrendous, it's your poor execution in this thread and the other thread about the same thing.

I know I was already told this by another no need to explain again lol, but yes it was a slight exaggeration, but it was what I honestly felt at the time of this post. Exaggeration is not always a bad thing you know, it's a great way to draw in attention. if you just read a title and leave what is the point ? If that person wants to leave they can leave, which they already did mind you.  It's merely a title with horrendous in it, if it bothers you so much to leave without actually talking about the subject, so be it.

Edited by Sonicbullitt

as for some closing statements- well personally im closing since i cant stay up to chat and we've covered oppinions and such
it's an interesting skin but atleast personally I prefer the original.

now then it's getting late late here almost 3 so ... im gonna rest guys
no killing eachother ok :3

( also, at the end of the day everyone will have something to bicker about- personally or not- might be necesary or not but it doesnt matter that much ... basicallylets just be cool :3 )

Edited by (XB1)Esper sparks96

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Esper sparks96 said:

as for some closing statements- well personally im closing since i cant stay up to chat and we've covered oppinions and such
it's an interesting skin but atleast personally I prefer the original.

now then it's getting late late here almost 3 so ... im gonna rest guys
no killing eachother ok :3

yeah same here hopefully I won't have a crap ton of messages next time I wake up, also its already morning here lol 

2 hours ago, shiinigamy said:

Don't get me wrong, i like how it looks, but for me that second Deluxe feels more like a tennogen skin them a Deluxe skin, there is nothing that really set this deluxe apart from the original model, it only has more details.

A very bad Tennogen skin that would not have been accepted.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Esper sparks96 said:

i can kinda see that- but unless she gets a fan tail on her back side im not sure how I can follow entirely XD

The feather-like protrusions on her hips and arms, they bear a passing resemblance to peacock feathers.

Edit: damn it, accidental double post.

Edited by RazorTip

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Esper sparks96 said:

i can kinda see that- but unless she gets a fan tail on her back side im not sure how I can follow entirely XD

The feather-like protrusions on her hips and arms, they bear a passing resemblance to peacock feathers.