Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medic Kavat (Zelmoda Kavat)

(PSN)Tomplexthis

I just had a simple idea for a new Kavat breed to add to our 2

A medic kavat with 2 mods geared towards support

Mod 1 is Lick

The Zelmoda Kavat can revive downed teammates and ally companions, and gains a Sanctuary shield while reviving that has 500 health

The shield applies only to the Zelmoda when it is reviving someone

Mod 2 is Vampiric Bite

The Zelmoda Kavats attack life vamp and restore health to nearby allies, while also applying a critical chance vamp buff

Damage converts into a life + crit chance buff (max of +60%  critical chance for 12 seconds)

The range of the AOE vamp would be up to 18m, the life vamp effects all tenno allies, the crit buff effects only the owner

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

9 hours ago, Elvangreen said:

For the first:

Shelter (mod)

Shelter allows a Kubrow or kavat to create a Shield around its master while they revive fallen Allies.

^ already in game.

What Lick do is letting your Kavats revive you and your teammates and give a shield ONLY for your Kavat, while Shelter just make a shield to you while your reviving someone.
It's totally differents and Lick would be much more useful since your Kavat would revive allies while you can protect him by killing surrounding enemis or even revive you.

Honeslty, it's an intersting idea but I think a full team with 4 Zelmoda Kavat would litterally make the team unkillable, especially if revive speed of all entities are stacked like they do when multiple players heal a same person.

9 hours ago, Elvangreen said:

For the second, just take harrow?

In this case, why using Vacuum when you can you Greedy Pull ? or why using Medi-Ray when you can use Renewal or Well of Life ?

The answer is quite simple. Sometime, you want to use a less efficient version of something that exist (in this case, a warframe power) to use another thing instead.
For exemple, I prefer using Smeeta Kavat and sometime get a 200% crit chance buff instead using Harrow and have a constant 50-200% crit chance buff because I play another warframe than Harrow.

2 hours ago, Kerberos-3 said:

MEEEEEEEEEEEEDIC.

Sorry, had to get that out of the way. This concept is ok, but as others of said, that first ability is rather OP.

xD {TF2}

i think it could be interesting, but when have you ever seen a team of non Carrier using players

you do see the ocasional kubrow/kavat and maybe another sentinel, they all get vacuum

but the Carrier is just the best overall Companion by far

The smeeta kavat is fantastic and never gets downed

but, i think having a medic focused companion would be great, and we only have 2 kavats, so a 3rd would be cool