Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant join public matches, Cant host public matches

CannibalCarl

After booting up the game today I have been unable to connect to any Public games via the matchmaking system, I also found that i cannot host any public games either.

I looked up this glitch and found a lot of threads on it, but all of the ones i have found aren't the same as the one i'm experiencing.

Upon using Public Matchmaking, it will display the usual "Connecting to Squad" screen as it loads up. This screen will usually stick around for a Minute before disappearing and when it does it immediately kicks me out of the search. i don't connect to a squad, i don't see a loading screen and there is no mention of "Host Migration" or "Connection Lost" it just simply kicks me back to select a mission without saying anything at all.

Also when attempting to host a match I will get in game and it will run fine, the problem is that players will join the group and immediately leave without even appearing in the game.

I've looked through Forums on this matter, I've tried enabling and disabling DirectX10 and 11, I've disabled my firewalls and messed around with my ping and graphics settings yet nothing works and the issue continues, Despite the fact it was working absolutely fine yesterday.

This is incredibly irritating (Especially since my Equinox finished crafting today) and if anyone can give me some insight into what the hell is happening it would be great. 

UPDATE: As of today matchmaking has suddenly started working properly again. I still have no idea what happened and i have no idea how to prevent it from happening again.

UPDATE, AGAIN, LIKE 6 MINUTES LATER: Never mind the issue is back for no explained reason. I closed the game to do something, opened it again and now the issue is back. At this point I'm considering just uninstalling this game if I cant play multiplayer (In a team based game!) due to a glitch that i cannot fix.

Edited by CannibalCarl

• 3 weeks later...