Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

He suffered for our buffs

Terridaks.

My english is not very good, so please, report back if you will find mistakes.

Today I want to talk about Harrow. I like his design and idea, but not his abilities. Harrow is really inconvenient for his teammates. For now he have unstable dynamics of game. So, I want to offer non-radical rework for this warframe. 

promo323047859

First of all – stats and passive
New passive ability – 12% of damage to Harows shields converts into heal for teammates in radius of 50 m.
Shield 160 (480 at rank 30)
Active abilities:
1)    «Condemn» - Without changes.
2)    «Penance» 
Synergy with passive ability due to sacrificing of shield.
Duration: 10/12/14/16 sec
3)    «Thurible» - let’s do it more stylish!

DS90-Priest-Frame-1024x576.jpg
No more cast time. 
While Harrow uses his thurible, he can attack with secondary weapon and simple melee attacks.
Thurible regenerate 6 energy per second. 
Each Harrows headshot regenerate 10/12/14/16 energy for Harrow and 7/8/9/10 for allies in range of ability. 
Duration: 8/10/12/14 sec.
Energy cost 75
4)    «Covenant»
Now duration of this ability depends on Harrows shield. 
While Covenant active, Harrows shield melts down (80 points + 6% per second). 0 shields = start of phase two «Retalation».

Standard invulnerability for allies in 1st phase.
You can use Penance to end first phase.
There is no way to regenerate shield, while this ability active.

I think, these changes will make Harrow more sacrificing and unique warframe. 

Actually, I would say that Harrow offers too many things to the teammates and too little for himself only. Therefore, if I don't want to be a support player, then I can't enjoy an otherwise badass frame like Harrow. That being said, it's unlike it will get any changes at this point...

Honestly, the only ability on Harrow that I do not like is Thurible. It is extremely unreliable unless Harrow is the primary killing machine, which the rest of his kit doesn't sufficiently support.

Thurible needs a rework, everything else about Harrow is actually -perfect-. He's a very fun frame to play with incredible strengths and team value.

Harrow is really good imo and doesn't need changes. Just bring a good weapon and you're guaranteed to earn your team energy. Also even if you don't charge thutbile to a high value, headshots net you a ton of energy.

He's a solid support frame imo that requires paying attention to your team's health bars. Casting his 4 to save someone feels great.

Furthermore his reload and fire rate buffs improve sustained dps. Not that we need more damage for anything in the game currently, maybe someday.

On 21.08.2017 at 6:11 PM, Colyeses said:

Honestly, the only ability on Harrow that I do not like is Thurible. It is extremely unreliable unless Harrow is the primary killing machine, which the rest of his kit doesn't sufficiently support.

Thurible needs a rework, everything else about Harrow is actually -perfect-. He's a very fun frame to play with incredible strengths and team value.

Thurible is my main "claim". Another changes - i just tried to connect his abilities more closely with his concept.

I think, Harrow is pretty powerful now, but his mechanics could be better.

On 8/23/2017 at 3:07 PM, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

Harrow is fine.

If your team can clear the level without your help they don't need the support.

Once your team runs dry on energy is when his energy giving is helpful.

The only thing I wish was different was the buffs harrow got from penenace was also given to the team (excluding healing ofc.)

I for see this as an upcoming Augment.

@Terridaks. 

I don't see why you would remove Doubled Overshields cap to give Harrow a stronger innate Penance .(current is 5% life steal at base) You want to give him 12% % life steal passive plus Penance? That is clear overlap and straight buff.

I think Harrow works fine ...except for I still feel animation are slow. With Natural Talent equipped the animation speeds feels correct, but painfully slow (like old Macarena Nekros)!!

Almost wish Thurible gave Harrow a buff like Penance does, maybe holster speed so he can put that Thurible away and get back to attacking faster.