Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Someone Say Cupholders?

Spartan336

Around a year ago there was a great wall of pink Warframes at the relay's protesting for Cupholders to keep our Coffee Prime from spilling in our Lisets. This went on for 6 day's. They peacefully protested for 6 day's until Prime Time #123 happened. Some people, most of which not in league with the Cupholder protests, ended up spamming DE's twitter at that time, and the protesters came under a bad light. They decided to disband out of shame, but to this day our Coffee Prime remains split, and countless stains litter our floors. 

Here's a crazy idea. What if we brought it back? What if the wall of pink Warframes came back to peacefully fight for our Cupholder's? The only conditions are that you cannot contact DE directly, it has to be through persistence!

We must get our Cupholders! I can no longer bear to see my Coffee Prime spill any longer! It's almost as annoying as Ordis! Almost...

4 minutes ago, Archistopheles said:

If I was DE, I would refuse to add them out of spite at this point.

The only way to win them over at this point would be some high-quality coffee prime art that gets featured on Prime Time.

That would be understandable, considering what happened. All I'm really saying though is that if we work hard, play it safe, and don't be annoying, we could actually pull it off. I mean, surely the Operators drink something, right? 

As for that art, I think I have an idea...

1 hour ago, MirageKnight said:

I just want real shelves to put my sculptures on and fill in empty wall space.

Would be nice. Have you made makeshift shelves using the Liset displays? Took like 10-15 minutes to set mine up but totally worth it.

Edited by AXCrusnik

11 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Have you made makeshift shelves using the Liset displays? Took like 10-15 minutes to set mine up but totally worth it.

Yes and honestly it wasn't worth the hassle or plat.

There are far better and more important things to spend plat on anyway.

How exactly do you plan on enforcing no spamming DE? The answer is you can't, no one can. Last time it began just like this, ended with becoming a huge nuisance to everyone outside of it. If it starts up again, you're only intentionally repeating history.

Dead meme. Was never funny, let it be.

14 hours ago, Spartan336 said:

Around a year ago there was a great wall of pink Warframes at the relay's protesting for Cupholders to keep our Coffee Prime from spilling in our Lisets. This went on for 6 day's. They peacefully protested for 6 day's until Prime Time #123 happened. Some people, most of which not in league with the Cupholder protests, ended up spamming DE's twitter at that time, and the protesters came under a bad light. They decided to disband out of shame, but to this day our Coffee Prime remains split, and countless stains litter our floors. 

Here's a crazy idea. What if we brought it back? What if the wall of pink Warframes came back to peacefully fight for our Cupholder's? The only conditions are that you cannot contact DE directly, it has to be through persistence!

We must get our Cupholders! I can no longer bear to see my Coffee Prime spill any longer! It's almost as annoying as Ordis! Almost...

Inaros has a built in cup holder.