Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Connect To Chat

(XBOX)SniperFox 20

Question

31 minutes ago, (Xbox One)SniperFox 20 said:

I have had a problem for the past week where my chat hasn't been loading up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled warframe and restarted my xbox a few times but my chat still wont load. Am I the only one experiencing this or are there others that know what im talking about?

Same thing for me and I'm on PC. We just got a new hotfix and it still isn't working.

Edited by Aurouraq

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)SniperFox 20 said:

I have had a problem for the past week where my chat hasn't been loading up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled warframe and restarted my xbox a few times but my chat still wont load. Am I the only one experiencing this or are there others that know what im talking about?

Have you tried a hard reset of your Xbox One?  Have you tried resetting your network?

I've had this happen to me before. It seems to be a connection issue, resulting in all chat tabs glitching out and only a spinning circle in the corner. There really is no fix (as far as I've seen). You sometimes just have to log out and log back in a few times.

Edited by (PS4)abbacephas

Just now, Neo_182 said:

You would receive a message if you were kicked or banned.
Something like "Your access to this channel has been suspended."

Looks like connectivity issue.

I had said gay in a relay chat prior to this happening, but it should have told me . _.

And even so, why do people like A gay Guy Plays get away with it when its right in his name, in fact, he flaunts it and thinks he's superior because of it

. _.

.   _.

3 minutes ago, Tremidine said:

I had said gay in a relay chat prior to this happening, but it should have told me . _.

And even so, why do people like A gay Guy Plays get away with it when its right in his name, in fact, he flaunts it and thinks he's superior because of it

. _.

.   _.

Is this a thread about problems with chat conectivity or to talk sh*t about someone?

5 minutes ago, Tremidine said:

. _.

.   _.

How difficult is it to refer to this YouTuber simply as AGGP (if the need ever arises)?

5 minutes ago, Tremidine said:

And even so, why do people like A gay Guy Plays get away with it when its right in his name

Have you ever seen Rob say that word in region chat?  Highly unlikely as I doubt very much he frequents the channel often.  If he did he'd probably be kicked as well, players are not in control of the filtering system of channels.  Although if you said "Agayguyplays" in the channel it may not read it as profanity, give that a shot.  I really don't believe you're using the word in the same fashion though, so its a moot point.

7 minutes ago, Tremidine said:

he flaunts it and thinks he's superior because of it

This made me laugh, you sound so bitter that its amusing as hell.

14 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

Then you were likely kicked or banned.

Using the word itself as an insult is why it is black listed.

I'm not defending AGGP here, next time just use common sense and try remaining respectful.

didnt use it as an insult, was refering to my kubrow

14 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Have you ever seen Rob say that word in region chat?  Highly unlikely as I doubt very much he frequents the channel often.  If he did he'd probably be kicked as well, players are not in control of the filtering system of channels.  Although if you said "Agayguyplays" in the channel it may not read it as profanity, give that a shot.  I really don't believe you're using the word in the same fashion though, so its a moot point.

Read the above reply

14 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

This made me laugh, you sound so bitter that its amusing as hell.

Sure thing. anything to satisfy