Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yang and chroma

(PSN)Axlethegamer

quick note I have not finished volume three so no future spoilers 

we all know chromas 3 I just realized it's the same as yangs semblance in rwby  where she gets more power the more damage she takes similar to chromas ability vex armor the more damage he takes the stronger he gets the only difference from my understanding is that yangs ability has no limit while chromas dose chroma also not just gets more damage but also gets more boost in defense to take the hits 

just somthing random I realized 

Well technically Yang does have a limit, she can only take so much damage before she y'know, dies. 

Maybe volume 5 will involve Yang tearing off all of her skin and sending it forth as a vengeful construct of flesh. That'd be a fun twist.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

But while we're on the subject of Yang, how bout those shotgun gauntlets that we could theorize for WF?

Half of the time her gauntlets fire a shotgun blast and the other half they fire some sort of explosive slug, it's really inconsistent and weird. In regards to the latter option, and also to the Saiyan parallel, we have the Staticor that fire something similar. 

Maybe if we got gauntlet weapons where the charge attack is a blast proc?