Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Riven Mods

Hey there this is what I have for sale

• Grinlok Critatox - maxed out with the following stats of +191.7% critical chance and +110.5% toxin  and asking around 200 :platinum:

• Spira Visido - maxed out with the following stats of +188.4% damage, +72.6% cold, and -15.4% damage to infested and asking for at-least 120:platinum:
  • Buzlok Lexi-vexitis - maxed out with the following stats of +3.4 punch through, +105.2% electricity, and +134.8% critical damage and asking around 170:platinum:  
  • Twin Rogga visi-puracak - maxed out with the following stats of +217.6% damage, +42.8% damage to infested, +106.7% puncture, -61.8% critical damage and asking for 240:platinum:
  • Gammacor Sati-mantiata - maxed out with the following stats of +81.5% damage, +51.2% multi-shot, and +19.1% damage to corpus and asking around 120 plat:platinum:
  • Kulstar Visipha - maxed out with the following stats of +122.6% heat, +326.6% damage, -25.7% damage to infested and a price of 130:platinum:
  • Dread Hexapha - maxed out with the following stats of +92.5% status Chance +92.2% heat and -20.7% Magazine Capacity with a price of 160 :platinum:

Pm me in-game or leave a reply if interested and I am willing to negotiate the prices of any riven on this list.