Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime Access Begins August 29!

[DE]Megan

I gotta say it's a beautiful looking prime, one of the best skins really, the attica also looks gorgeous, too bad that the little "revisit" stubbornly focused on his most boring ability won't be enough for me to justify the cost of his PA. Had it been something like Oberon revisit that would have been a whole different story.

I pretty much think that this PA was unlucky, coming in times where most of your assets are focused on Plains of Eidolon leaving little to no space for a more elaborate REAL REWORK...The water theme has so much potential that could have been expanded so widely.

Too bad.

Looking forward the next PA

Edited by arm4geddon-117
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

11909051253e24d612b6e13526844077.jpg

Rise from the ocean’s depths with Hydroid Prime Access!

HYDROID PRIME ACCESS FEATURES:
· Hydroid Prime: Command the ocean’s fury with this king of gold and silver.
· Hydroid Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for the king of the sea with all-new Glyphs!
· Nami Skyla Prime: Forged by a forgotten master, these exquisite blades are bounty from a golden-age long gone.
· Ballistica Prime: The beauty of this luxuriously gilded crossbow cannot obscure its lethal purpose.

t4khdgp.jpg

HYDROID PRIME ACCESSORIES:
· Sardin Prime Sugatra: Hook this silvery sleek Sugatra onto any blade.
· Spritsail Prime Armor: The swooping lines of this prime armor evoke a ship at sea.

You can also find Relics in game (starting August 29) containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Hydroid Prime, Nami Skyla Prime, and Ballistica Prime.

how much plat for all of this?

3 hours ago, _Best2234 said:

how much plat for all of this?

Prime Access packs can only be acquired with money not with in-game premium currency. In the case of weapons and Warframes those can be obtained in game via relics-grinding but accessories are exclusive to the Prime Access packs.

As rudman88 explained, it seems logic that the usual 3-tiered pricing will be followed:

USD 49.99 (primed weapons) ///

USD 79.99 (primed weapons, primed Warframe, glyph)  ///

USD 139.99 (primed weapons, primed Warframe, glyph and accessories) ///

+ an accessories-only package (usually including the Boosters) for USD 49.99

21 hours ago, I_LIKE_MAG said:

why why samurai ? Oh , yes , why no power ranger ?

When Hydroid Prime was shown during TennoCon I also thought "Why so samurai?" Then I look at it carefully and notice is actually a very blatant "tricorne hat" with a metal-entwined-finished "beard" and pointy "eyebrows" :highfive:... 

:hailhydroid: 

Although, wouldn't it be nice if [Hydroid Prime]'s tentacles summoned from the slam attack or the 4th ability would use the frames accent and energy color like the [Oberon Prime] ferns do now.

Sorely missing in current Hydroid visual upgrade.

Might be from me missing the old jelly baby visuals, but I know i'd like if the tentacles and puddle strongly used the vibrant energy colors, similar to the past, on the new FX?

On 8/23/2017 at 10:04 AM, VoidWraith said:

Wow, it actually all looks nice.... too bad the entire set is pricey as always....

yup if not pricey

then the frakkwits * aka in game punks who have the parts but jack up the plat $$$ cus they are greedy* are always in force ><  but thats just my humble opinion .

my concern tho  is WHAT THE FRAG IS THE RANK LEVEL REQUIREMENT for crafting it .

Spoiler

ive already gotten to max rank 5 *and for those of us who cant get past the TRIAL for the next level *rank 6* we are stuck on that for like a year now.