Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime Access Begins August 29!

[DE]Megan

I first joined Warframe at the beginning of U13, when Hydroid was first released, and he was my first frame after Excalibur. He has since been, for the last few years, my favorite go-to frame. Many hate him but I think it's simply because they don't understand him. Regardless, through these last few years, I've yet to buy a single PA, however that all changes tomorrow. I will be buying both the Prime Access and Prime Accessories. It's crazy to think it's been this long, but it is truly the end of an era. Thank you DE, for giving Hydroid the love he so rightfully deserved after all this time. 

On 8/22/2017 at 6:09 PM, [DE]Megan said:

11909051253e24d612b6e13526844077.jpg

Rise from the ocean’s depths with Hydroid Prime Access!

HYDROID PRIME ACCESS FEATURES:
· Hydroid Prime: Command the ocean’s fury with this king of gold and silver.
· Hydroid Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for the king of the sea with all-new Glyphs!
· Nami Skyla Prime: Forged by a forgotten master, these exquisite blades are bounty from a golden-age long gone.
· Ballistica Prime: The beauty of this luxuriously gilded crossbow cannot obscure its lethal purpose.

t4khdgp.jpg

HYDROID PRIME ACCESSORIES:
· Sardin Prime Sugatra: Hook this silvery sleek Sugatra onto any blade.
· Spritsail Prime Armor: The swooping lines of this prime armor evoke a ship at sea.

You can also find Relics in game (starting August 29) containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Hydroid Prime, Nami Skyla Prime, and Ballistica Prime.

do you know the time?Its written only 29 august...:sad:

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Today's the day.

Just four to seven more hours to go.

(DE usually let things begin between 11am and 2pm EST)

I keep checking PS Store, wish they did a pre-order for like a week before it drops.

Can't wait have not touched standard version since just before re-master dropped, want it to all be shiny new, if you follow me.

Is no one going to mention that the sugatra is Sardin Prime? Which is Sardine missing an e?

And that u put sugatras on melee weapons which are used by pressing e?

Still, 10/10 for aesthetics especially the armor set and hydroid prime.

Edited by jwya

36 minutes ago, jwya said:

Is no one going to mention that the sugatra is Sardin Prime? Which is Sardine missing an e?

And that u put sugatras on melee weapons which are used by pressing e?

Man...... 10/10 for you.

giphy.gif