Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr's original power?

(PSN)XxDenyer143xX

14 hours ago, Yhtmahyll said:

Doesn't explain Ballas presentation in the trailer, Her power might have been berserker like from the beginning.

Our long deathless winter has left us numb. Our wasted animal within, ugly and gaunt, hibernates beneath our shimmering beauty. Why do these Warframes stir us so? They burn with our lost desires, lost instincts. Tenno tamed, but only just. Cast and hunted as game. Trapped and tortured, yet they remain... animals.

If Alad V were really an 'Orokin', why doesn't he know anything about warframe being a controlled puppet, separated from Tenno physically. I don't think he has been around long enough to create Valkyr Prime. But like two post before, Maybe Alad was trying to prime Gersemi, which was the mass produced version of Valkyr, into Ballas version but failed. (My to-go explanation)

Hunhow might not know that the Orokin Empire has collapsed sometimes ago, and thought any human could be an Orokin. I believe characters dialogue are not very reliable and you couldn't interpret thing with only one source.

It seems like Hunhow already knew of the collapse of Orokin Empire, hence the opening where he is blaming the Tenno for ruining Stalker's way of life.

In regards to Alad V:

He seems to know about 'Remote Control' as he was using Collar to control both Zanuka and later 'Warframes'

Also in my statement above, how would he recall the moon if he was not around. He didn't state he remembered others saying the moon disappeared like it was passed down information. He spoke like it was his memory, at least that is how I felt.

7 hours ago, (PS4)MrNishi said:

I assumed Detron Crewman synthesis entry was similar to Grineer entires in that both Grineer and Orokin descended from Orokin Tech.

With Grinner Queens also being Orokin.

Gravidus Dilemma was Sargys Ruk and Alad V fighting over Tenno remains. Which would make sense that they basically were trying to recover and harness left-over Orokin Tech.

But I may drawing lines that just simply are not there.

With what I had pictures and with Alad V knowing and remembering the Moon from before....I really just assumed he was Orokin Era. How else would he remember the moon, before Lotus hid it?

Grineer in the orokin era (before being called grineer) are generaly labours. The queens however aren't, they are orokin in grineer bodies, hence she said she was trapped iirc somewhere in war within.

The moon is a very good point though. This is pure speculation as we don't have any official lore about this, but, i think contrary to the grineer, corpuses who are direct descendence whould most likely has some history archives like how we know people in the stone age have certain things we have yet to see with our own modern eye. Or how some old things became myths in the old ages? Idunno

On 2017年8月23日 at 3:49 AM, Archistopheles said:

I said this way back when Valky was first released: All you have to do is change the name and you have a different frame-feel.

"Ripline" becomes "Grappling Hook" or "Divine Chain"

"Warcry" becomes "Bolster" or "Divine Inspiration"

"Paralysis" becomes "Thundering Shout" or "Word of Command"

"Hysteria" becomes "Unleash" or "Holy Vengeance"

This is the best thing I've ever read about Valkyr's skills. Dope.

On 2017年8月23日 at 3:49 AM, Archistopheles said:

I said this way back when Valky was first released: All you have to do is change the name and you have a different frame-feel.

"Ripline" becomes "Grappling Hook" or "Divine Chain"

"Warcry" becomes "Bolster" or "Divine Inspiration"

"Paralysis" becomes "Thundering Shout" or "Word of Command"

"Hysteria" becomes "Unleash" or "Holy Vengeance"

This is the best thing I've ever read about Valkyr's skills. Dope.

10 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Grineer in the orokin era (before being called grineer) are generaly labours. The queens however aren't, they are orokin in grineer bodies, hence she said she was trapped iirc somewhere in war within.

The moon is a very good point though. This is pure speculation as we don't have any official lore about this, but, i think contrary to the grineer, corpuses who are direct descendence whould most likely has some history archives like how we know people in the stone age have certain things we have yet to see with our own modern eye. Or how some old things became myths in the old ages? Idunno

Yes.

I just replayed it last night and it still appears to me that Alad V like Hunhow already knew Warframes were hollow or puppets, but Alad was actually hinting as dissecting/vivisecting a Tenno and not understanding where the power came from.

Alad seem to know about 'the great betrayer' being Lotus whom assisted the Tenno both on bringing down the Orokin Empire and defeating the Senitents.

Thus Hunhow straight called him 'Orokin named Alad V'

Again I reference Gravidus Dilemma we're Sargys Ruk & Alad V were fighting over Tenno in pods and not Warframes. (Just like when we had sleeping Tenno in Cryopods, but at the time did not know they were the same as us. Since we had not yet had that reveal.)

It would make sense that the Grineer were taking Tenno in Cryopods to be used by the Queens. Grineer seem to have an understanding of Orokin Tech via Vor, Queens, and Kuva.

Alad V, so far, seems to be the only Corpus with direct ties to Tenno or Orokin. Nef Anyo seems infatuated with the Void energy itself. (Other older Corpus don't even seem interested in 'Old War Relics' )

The Cephalon should know all of the truth, but don't appear to be willing to share.

Teshin is also Orokin Era, which has me wondering how long ago the Great War really was???