Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave reset button

Alucard-TheGrandVampire

It works like it's name,1 button to reset everything about your conclave statistic from rank to kda. Since lunaro update comeout, everyone-my buddies were rushing their conclave rank for the armor set and now when they want to try the new wind they got blew away by the skills of pro players, they try again and got destroyed even harder and third time no luck then end up with a 1:20x KDA  for them which made them hate conclave and frustration. So my suggest is a solution for them which mean reset your conclave's statistic so they can play it with player which have the same skills as them and when they ready they will rank up (or never will) to play with pro?? Being destroyed is no fun and invite only to practice seem optional if your friend online or free but public is always available and creating a new account seem tobe expensive since you have to farm your favorite vaulted and event weapons,warframe all over again. This ideal might (somehow) increase the player base of conclave =>faster queue time(this also a reason why no one play conclave). Somebody(maybe alot) just want to start with something easy rather than challenge with something hard.

Please dont hate just my opinion

Sorry for the worst english.

The problem with that is that you cant reset skill. so when those experienced players would like to have a fun time stomping they could simply abuse that same function. that is why PvP games almost NEVER offer a PvP reset. its too easy to abuse.

(Also little nitpick. Warframe does not have any "pros" as there is no way to live off of playing warframe PvP. pro would require tournaments where money is on the line and experienced players can live of of the game alone.)

1 hour ago, Airwolfen said:

(Also little nitpick...

'Pros' generally refers to people who have skill that exceeds the abilities of a majority of the population, not the 'MLG Pros' who participate in tournaments.

And @Alucard-TheGrandVampire, how about, instead of some exploitable statistics reset button, we have a matchmaking system?
This system would take into account their Kills, Deaths, and Technique/Objectives, and their recent performance in addition, and would pair the 'pro' with others of similar skill based on the data. 

While this will require the reintroduction of a few Variants in order to get more populations, it would also gain more population simply because Tenno are being properly paired, instead of, say, a MR0 player with no skill going up against a MR24 who does Conclave every day.

In addition, Conclave itself needs to be barred by Teshin's Syndicate Initiation or by a quest that appears at MR3 that leads you to Teshin's Conclave and initiates you.
This would prevent MR0/1/2 players who have no unique equipment from accidentally or intentionally going into Conclave, when they should be levelling.

4 hours ago, Alucard-TheGrandVampire said:

It works like it's name,1 button to reset everything about your conclave statistic from rank to kda. Since lunaro update comeout, everyone-my buddies were rushing their conclave rank for the armor set and now when they want to try the new wind they got blew away by the skills of pro players, they try again and got destroyed even harder and third time no luck then end up with a 1:20x KDA  for them which made them hate conclave and frustration. So my suggest is a solution for them which mean reset your conclave's statistic so they can play it with player which have the same skills as them and when they ready they will rank up (or never will) to play with pro?? Being destroyed is no fun and invite only to practice seem optional if your friend online or free but public is always available and creating a new account seem tobe expensive since you have to farm your favorite vaulted and event weapons,warframe all over again. This ideal might (somehow) increase the player base of conclave =>faster queue time(this also a reason why no one play conclave). Somebody(maybe alot) just want to start with something easy rather than challenge with something hard.

Please dont hate just my opinion

Sorry for the worst english.

No. There's enough problems with people refusing to rank up and leave Recruit Conditioning (RC) ruining the fun of actual newbies in order to fulfill their own insecurities by stomping on them and ruining their experience.

KD is also just a meaningless number, mine is around 1.5 and I've seen players with a bigger number ragequit after I kill them 3 times and then do it every time I join

2 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

This system would take into account their Kills, Deaths, and Technique/Objectives, and their recent performance in addition, and would pair the 'pro' with others of similar skill based on the data. 

Kills and deaths aren't a good measure of skill, I could go in a lobby and jump off the map over and over again to reduce my "skill level" in order to be able to stomp over less skilled people.

While this will require the reintroduction of a few Variants in order to get more populations

As much as I'd like to see some new variants and the return of some old ones, these just spread the community, which added to some exploits that hopefully get a workaround asap would only make it harder to find lobbies. 

it would also gain more population simply because Tenno are being properly paired, instead of, say, a MR0 player with no skill going up against a MR24 who does Conclave every day.

PvE MR has nothing to do with skill, I've seen MR24 players who are barely starting to understand parkour mechanics, can't aim, barely know how to properly mod stuff, and do nothing but mash 4 as soon they get full energy since PvE allows progression without ever understanding basic game mechanics while I've also seen low MR players who come here from other games and wreck lobbies in a short time. MR is just a sign of grind of how big is your arsenal, but since the game is mostly balanced, a newcomer with mk1 gear can destroy a PvE veteran who uses nothing but primed stuff.

In addition, Conclave itself needs to be barred by Teshin's Syndicate Initiation or by a quest that appears at MR3 that leads you to Teshin's Conclave and initiates you.
This would prevent MR0/1/2 players who have no unique equipment from accidentally or intentionally going into Conclave, when they should be levelling.

I think the entirely opposite to this, I've met players coming here mostly for the pvp and getting discouraged of how important is PvE progression to keep climbing in conclave. Players shouldn't need to go through 2 junctions just to see teshin for the forst time, then through 2 more just to be able to join the syndicate, and grind pve for resources or mastery in order to get resources and build weapons they might want to try.

9 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

6 hours ago, Stormdragon said:

I think the entirely opposite to this, I've met players coming here mostly for the pvp and getting discouraged of how important is PvE progression to keep climbing in conclave. Players shouldn't need to go through 2 junctions just to see teshin for the forst time, then through 2 more just to be able to join the syndicate, and grind pve for resources or mastery in order to get resources and build weapons they might want to try.

I want to nitpick a bit here:

Excalibur, Mag, Volt, Skana, Braton, Lato and Kunai are solid equipment choices in Conclave and they are starting gear.

Would be nice though if Teshin offered resource packs for standing, like 500/200/5 Common/Uncommon/Rare resource of your choice for 200/300/500 standing. (numbers are pure example)

A Conclave stat reset feature should only be doable once per account, and only after there is a mechanic in place to force RC graduation. While there are legitimately inexperienced players in the high ranks, there are probably also a lot of people in the higher Conclave ranks that want to go pwn noobs on their main accounts. 

9 hours ago, Witchydragon said:

While there are legitimately inexperienced players in the high ranks,

Yes those players think conclave just give them unwanted stress since they got destroyed by good players but the problem is good player can exploit it (but i think if you have a good skills you will definitely want to play with player that have a same or better skill). I think if those low skills players have a chance to polish their skills with people that have the same skill as them which can reduce the frustration when they end up a match with a beast who make them 0:30. Maybe after their skills increase,they will up thier rank and playing with the people who have the same skill as them and the player base will increase and you dont have to wait like 10 min for a match. Alot of people are rank 5(yes its true since they do it for the armor set and weapon skin) and they said that they dont want to play conclave because they cant find a match or got destroyed by the others.

Should we make a condition to reset in conclave like if your kda is higher than 2:1 or score more than 15k kills(idk how many kills do you score tobe count as pro), you cant reset your statistic and only once per account. Since in my oppinion making a tatical alert for conclave isnt a good way for recruiting tenno to challenge for the blood of conclave.