Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance For Trinity Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, and Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar!

[DE]Megan

24 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Going to say it again, I hate this "vaulting" stuff. It takes away so many frames from the game... 

Agreed. I thought the intoduction of relics was going to get rid of the vault alltogether since farming too many parts from one key was an issue. You could argue that if there are too many relics it would make farming for specific ones more difficult. But there wouldn't be much of a rush if the relics didn't get vaulted. And once you have some relics, farming for specific parts is less of a hassle than having one key drop 30 other prime parts alongside forma (and credits back in the day). plus if relics didn't get vaulted we wouldn't need so many duplicate relics made just because one of the parts on an older relic got vaulted.

A shame that Trinity Prime is so undervalued currently.

Many think kills = skills but a good support player is just as helpful as a killer.

She will be missed :heartbroken:

PS... Buff the Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar in it's time away. It looks wonderful but provides relatively no value statistically for kubrows & is great ducat fodder in the interim.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

AWz3HI2.jpg

On August 29 at 2 p.m. ET, Trinity Prime, Dual Kamas Prime and Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar will enter the Prime Vault, and their Relics will no longer be obtainable in the game.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or if you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

Tenno, you have 6 days left! Obtain the Relics before they are gone!

Absolutely agree with @Stoner74 It's just silly now that vaulting is still a thing. You can obviously tell it's not about the database issues anymore, sadly it's about the money. Database used to be an issue back in the day but obviously not anymore since more and more relics are showing up in the game. Vaulting the frames and relics aren't saving any room in the database. It's just sad DE stil does this silly thing. This is the only that  DE makes me consider sadly leaving the game.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

Rip Trinity prime... now username called "trinityprime" gonna cry... or maybe he will change his name cause trinity is vaulted and nerfed... not gonna jinx it...

6 minutes ago, Gruumzh said:

Shouldn't it be Nyx and Loki before the whole cycle starts over with Ember & Frost?

I doubt it's Nyx and Loki in December.  That would be three unvaultings in one year.  To this date, DE hasn't unvaulted more than two frames per year.  No, I expect to see Nyx in June 2018.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I doubt it's Nyx and Loki in December.  That would be three unvaultings in one year.  To this date, DE hasn't unvaulted more than two frames per year.  No, I expect to see Nyx in June 2018.

Wouldn't make much sense to leave Loki and Nyx vaulted for over 2 years, whereas all the other primes (Frost, Ember, Rhino) have been unvaulted a year after they were initially vaulted or unvaulted the last time.

Edited by Gruumzh

Just now, Gruumzh said:

Wouldn't make much sense to leave Loki and Nyx vaulted for over 2 years, whereas all the other primes (Frost, Ember, Rhino) have been unvaulted a year after they were initially vaulted or unvauilted the last time.

I've never suggested the vaulting system made any sense.

Four vaulted every year, two unvaulted every year.

That's how things have been for a while now.

why complain about how/that things are vaulted? I like the vaulting system. If something gets vaulted and i dont have it by the time it gets vaulted, it gives me something to strive for when it gets unvaulted, especially if im completely caught up with the current content. How boring would it get if literally the only things you had to do in the game were:

1. Complete the most recent quest when it drops
2. Farm for the most recent frame/weapon

Whats next? I realize this is a reality for many people who already have everything (but vaulting wouldnt be a concern for them so not a valid point to argue), but for everyone else, atleast if your caught up on quests, you can farm for the required relics in whatever fashion you find most appealing and work towards that until the next normal quest/frame/weapon is released.

If it aint broke, dont fix it.

Edited by shadow0727

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I've never suggested the vaulting system made any sense.

Four vaulted every year, two unvaulted every year.

That's how things have been for a while now.

Well it did make sense up until some time ago, because we had more frames that have been never vaulted than the ones that have, so they had to keep bringing the same frames out of the vault every time they did unvaulting. Well, the same few warframes. Now that the number of frames in vault has increased over time, they have to unvault them two at a time to prevent a warframe not being obtainable for over a year or so, which is why it would only make sense if the unvault Nyx and Loki before the who cycle starts again with Ember and Frost. So, they'll either have to unvault warframes more frequently, because more frames are getting vaulted, or they will have to unvault more frames at once, which is what they've done this year with Ember & Frost and Mag & Rhino.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

My assumption is Frost, Ember, and Loki in December.

But it's only speculation based on DE's trend with unvaulting the past couple years.

I think it'll be Loki and Nyx. I highly doubt they'd have 3 unvaulted at a time. And they usually have some kind of theme for each (with the name of the vault pack) and I could see Loki and Nyx having enough in common (or enough opposing traits) to get that going.