Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance For Trinity Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, and Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar!

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

Going to say it again, I hate this "vaulting" stuff. It takes away so many frames from the game... 

While i don't really mind this vaulting/unvaulting thing, what grinds my gears is that it has no link to the lore. Vhere is this Vault? Who has the keys to it?

The way i see it, Prime parts are scattered throughout the Void and Tenno reclaim them during their ventures. Since all Prime stuff was made during Orokin era, that means ALL Primes (including those that are still to be discovered, like Clem Prime) are already "out there". I.e. there is no mysterious entity that seeds new Prime parts at regular intervals. However there seems to be a mysterious entity that hides certain Primes from the eyes of the Tenno and at the same time reveals others. Who/what is this entity? How can it prevent Tenno from finding certain parts? Why does it do this in the first place?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sangoma said:

Meanwhile I'm siting here, with over 60 relics, trying to farm those damn two blades ;_;

For real those dame blades are elusive just need one more before times up😀

Been passively trying for a month or so. 

5 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

Going to say it again, I hate this "vaulting" stuff. It takes away so many frames from the game... 

Well, I think the vaulted frames will come back at a later date.

Edited by Lofee

1 hour ago, OrigamiChik3n said:

While i don't really mind this vaulting/unvaulting thing, what grinds my gears is that it has no link to the lore. Vhere is this Vault? Who has the keys to it?

The way i see it, Prime parts are scattered throughout the Void and Tenno reclaim them during their ventures. Since all Prime stuff was made during Orokin era, that means ALL Primes (including those that are still to be discovered, like Clem Prime) are already "out there". I.e. there is no mysterious entity that seeds new Prime parts at regular intervals. However there seems to be a mysterious entity that hides certain Primes from the eyes of the Tenno and at the same time reveals others. Who/what is this entity? How can it prevent Tenno from finding certain parts? Why does it do this in the first place?

That is a good point. There should definitely be more lore.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

AWz3HI2.jpg

On August 29 at 2 p.m. ET, Trinity Prime, Dual Kamas Prime and Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar will enter the Prime Vault, and their Relics will no longer be obtainable in the game.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or if you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

Tenno, you have 6 days left! Obtain the Relics before they are gone!

7 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

My assumption is Frost, Ember, and Loki in December.

But it's only speculation based on DE's trend with unvaulting the past couple years.

is probably going to be loki and Nyx i think its based on the vaulting pattern so go on wiki and look at the frames that where vaulted not to long ago

2 hours ago, ThufirHawat said:

Serious question.  What does this mean for Syndicates that currently have Trinity Prime pieces for their sacrifices?  Steel Meridien and Red Veil (at least) currently have Trinity Prime parts required for advancement.

They simply change the sacrifice to some other parts (when they remember lol - the soma stock was required for a few days after it got vaulted)