Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance For Trinity Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, and Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar!

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, Atygaev17 said:

Где русский языК?! нечего не понятно! Как получить халявно?

Никакои халявы, проста через 6 днеи реликвии каторые содержыт етот шмот небудет доступны для фарма, канешно те у которых есть ети реликвии может доставать ети итемы всеравно.

29 августа в 14:00(ET) Тринити Прайм, Парные Кама Прайм, Каваса Прайм Ошейник Куброу скоро отправятся в убежище и их реликвии больше не смогут быть получены в игре.

Если вы уже обладаете силой этих Праймов, или если у вас уже есть реликвии в вашем инвентаре, в котором размещаются эти Прайм-вещи, они останутся в вашем инвентаре.

Тенно, осталось 6 дней! Получи эти реликвии, пока они доступны!

P.S. Это для тех кому не понятно))))

8 hours ago, Aracnod said:

For real those dame blades are elusive just need one more before times up😀

Been passively trying for a month or so. 

I have been trying for like past 2-3 week with no luck, and then decided to go yesterday after that post, and seems that RNGesus smiled upon me, because I got both of them, in one run after another :O

10 hours ago, ThufirHawat said:

Serious question.  What does this mean for Syndicates that currently have Trinity Prime pieces for their sacrifices?  Steel Meridien and Red Veil (at least) currently have Trinity Prime parts required for advancement.

The syndicate requirements will be changed to something that's currently farmable.

10 hours ago, CosmicUniverse said:

is probably going to be loki and Nyx i think its based on the vaulting pattern so go on wiki and look at the frames that where vaulted not to long ago

Doubtful considering that DE hasn't sequentially unvaulted more than two frames in a year.

2015 - Frost

2016 - Mag & Ember

2017 - Rhino & ??? (Loki)

Is there anyway we could possibly get an increase in riven mod capacity. Maybe double it and make it 120 instead of 60 since DE recently introduced melee rivens? That would be greatly appreciated. Also could you guys consider allowing the syndicate hek mod scattered justice to be compatible with the Vaykor Hek. the only reason i bring this up is because the weapon and mod are both sold in the same syndicate. that would be amazing! Thanks for all your hard work! 

Edited by (XB1)dallastexas1987

Ugh, gonna be a tough grind getting Meso D1s for that last blade part.

Since Trinity Prime gets vaulted, it means Axi C2 gets vaulted as well, right?  Cernos Prime Lower Limb is only available on Axi C1 and C2.  C1 is already vaulted.  So.... it becomes impossible to grind out Cernos Prime when this vaulting happens because ONE part gets excised from the drops.  It's frustrating to miss ONE component from the complete item.  And I have a half-dozen of such builds awaiting construction.

On 23.08.2017 at 10:22 PM, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Four vaulted, two unvaulted, every year.  It's been this way for almost three years now.

But it looks like DE is continuing a pattern of bringing previously unvaulted frames back at scheduled times, in addition to the two every year.

December 2015 - Frost

June 2016 - Mag

December 2016 - Frost & Ember

June 2017 - Mag & Rhino

December 2017 - Frost, Ember, and Loki.

June 2018 - Mag, Rhino, and Nyx.

О, класс, как раз на НГ докуплю эксклюзивы Локи и сандану комплекта Фроста.

On 8/24/2017 at 0:30 AM, Sangoma said:

I have been trying for like past 2-3 week with no luck, and then decided to go yesterday after that post, and seems that RNGesus smiled upon me, because I got both of them, in one run after another :O

dude if you get them i have a CRAP TON OF GOLD MODS ill  trade for the set *ASSUMING YOU CAN GET A EXTRA SET ,i mean* this offer goes for you too @Aracnod ... altho i have two sets of trinity BP and two sets of NEKROS bP  *all are comPlete * im holding out for to trade for a HYDROID when hes released this month.