Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance For Trinity Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, and Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar!

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, (PS4)VenuxCore5 said:

They always bring back the stuff that isn't officially vaulted in other relics. Don't worry, m8.

Would you happen to have any info on upcoming relics or drop shuffles?

Because quite a few primes are left in a state where some of their components are locked in vaulted relics. 

Primes that'll be left half-available:
Akstiletto, Banshee, Bronco, Burston, Cernos, Fragor, Galatine, Helios, Lex, Nekros, Nikana, Oberon, Orthos, Saryn, Silva & Aegis, Spira, Sybaris, Tigris, Valkyr

Pieces for grind that would need to be in new relics: 25

They'd need to bring in at least five new relics (6 per relic plus repeats and formas).

The vault systems is pretty disappointing to me: it makes the chat market like hell, where this system of vault/unvault induce people to speculate on set prices really too much. I'd prefer to have a definitive vault where prime sets never reappears (with clear justification of price levitation over the time), other than this system, where yesterday a vaulted frame is sold at 300p and a month later it comes at 80 plat only 'cause has been unvaulted...it's totally nonsense to me.

My humble opinion, best regards. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)nating51 said:

The vault systems is pretty disappointing to me: it makes the chat market like hell, where this system of vault/unvault induce people to speculate on set prices really too much. I'd prefer to have a definitive vault where prime sets never reappears (with clear justification of price levitation over the time), other than this system, where yesterday a vaulted frame is sold at 300p and a month later it comes at 80 plat only 'cause has been unvaulted...it's totally nonsense to me.

I agree that it's a system that causes artificial market upsets, but at least it keeps the system from becoming stale and gives an option for cheapska... I mean diligently grinding players a chance of getting the primes they want without using money.

Would you want to force the players to buy all the things they want?  The system in place is pay-to-be-lazy, not pay-to-win. 

Example being Vulkar Wraith that the trader was selling the past weekend.  I missed it, because I forgot to check my weapon stats before he left.  It'd cost me 60p currently to get it off the market (210p last week).  I could opt to buy it before the price climbs again (or pay for it later at a higher price) or wait for the trader to have it in stock again.

Just now, Tornisurma said:

I agree that it's a system that causes artificial market upsets, but at least it keeps the system from becoming stale and gives an option for cheapska... I mean diligently grinding players a chance of getting the primes they want without using money.

Would you want to force the players to buy all the things they want?  The system in place is pay-to-be-lazy, not pay-to-win. 

Example being Vulkar Wraith that the trader was selling the past weekend.  I missed it, because I forgot to check my weapon stats before he left.  It'd cost me 60p currently to get it off the market (210p last week).  I could opt to buy it before the price climbs again (or pay for it later at a higher price) or wait for the trader to have it in stock again.

Sure, of course, you're absolutely right: it's a good thing to make people able to farm parts and probably I get that statement in a provocative way ;), but to me, on the other hand, market system in wf needs an adjustment to prevent scams, overpricing, speculations, and so on, in order to make trading/selling a better in-game experience...

1 minute ago, (PS4)nating51 said:

Sure, of course, you're absolutely right: it's a good thing to make people able to farm parts and probably I get that statement in a provocative way ;), but to me, on the other hand, market system in wf needs an adjustment to prevent scams, overpricing, speculations, and so on, in order to make trading/selling a better in-game experience...

Absolutely.  A clanmate has been going on for a long time that the game needs an internal auction house that uses platinum.  Perhaps a new relay where people can set up eBay-style sales and bids for parts, complete items and relics?

Just now, Tornisurma said:

Absolutely.  A clanmate has been going on for a long time that the game needs an internal auction house that uses platinum.  Perhaps a new relay where people can set up eBay-style sales and bids for parts, complete items and relics?

Oh, that would be nice. Even with a feedback system maybe :)

3 hours ago, (PS4)nating51 said:

Trade chat is your biggest issue with the vaulting system?
Not the fact that...while it was well meaning back in Void 1, it became hilariously bad with over 50-60% vaulted sets? 
Trading value of things is effect, not the main issue. In the same line we could say "oh the only bad thing of the Stalker event is the market price of the mods", not the fact that this event has not reappeared in 2 years.  

5 minutes ago, imahanzomain said:

whats going to happen with steel maridian needing a trinity prime nouroptics for the general?

They'll change that; as I recall they did the same with one of the other items that was vaulted (I've only been playing since the beginning of this year, but there was...something vaulted earlier that just changed up the sacrifice requirements). 

I damned glad RNG was with me yesterday: I managed to get two DK blades and 1 handle. Everything was coming up Milhouse. Of course, that surely means that for the next 6 months, relics will actually just not give me any rewards at all.