Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 9 Stealth spotting during finisher animation

BigRenamonPlush

So here's an update:

Today I tried using the Redeemer. I spawned into the test, before I could give ANY input, the Redeemer fired, I got detected, and was reset. Again, same deal, before I can give any input, Redeemer fires, I get detected. Third time's the charm right? Wrong. Spawn in, Redeemer fires, get detected, failed the MR test.

I have absolute ZERO interest in playing Warframe if I cant progress through it, so hopefully I get some feedback soon.

Update number 2:

Besides the fact that I've had no contact on this, I decided to try playing this broken stealth test once more.

This time, Halikar was up.

First attempt, first enemy killed by throwing, no issue, second enemy spots me while I'm crouched behind the first cover block on the right.

Second attempt, I walk up to the cover block on the left after killing the first enemy, and walk right over it and get spotted immediately, (Why I can walk OVER cover while crouched is beyond me.

Third attempt, spawn in, swing the Halikar since that is required before throwing, and the word "DETECTED" comes up on my screen. No enemies MOVED, SHOT, ANYTHING.

I'm going to try this ONCE more tomorrow, and if it still seems to me like this test isn't "working as intended" then I'm just going to quit this game altogether. Sad, because the rest of the game is good, however a game that blocks my progression through developer laziness of an issue that's been known for over a year (I've read other bug report posts from 2016 about how this test is bugged in multiple ways) is a game that I do NOT intend to play.

Edited by ArtyomCherskov