Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey DE, Can We Please Have Other Options To Obtain Kuva?

(PSN)InstantParty_030

I've looked around a bit after thinking about if I was the only one who hates the way to get Kuva, and I'm by far not the only one. The Kuva Siphons are really taking you out of the flow, they take too long and they're also buggy - most of the time the Kuva is stuck somewhere. I'm really not a fan of how this resource is obtained. I think we should have more than this one option to get Kuva. Maybe let Kuva drop from certain NPC's, from a fissure like mission, or let us get it through syndicate points...

Personal Opinion/Solution:

Make Uncommon type Containers on the Kuva Fortress, similar to those in the Void that you obtain Mods and such from, and have them contain small/tiny (compared to regular Kuva Siphon Missions) amounts of Kuva, example being maybe 30-60 Kuva per container, with occasional Rare amounts (like with Endo and their 15 and 50 drops). This makes it where Kuva can be passively farmed in Kuva Fortress Missions, but the most Immediate Reward/Time-Efficient way would be playing the Siphons.

These containers can be regular containers for now, for Beta testing purposes, but can be made into actual Kuva Sample Containers/Lockers on a later date, possibly.

Add on to this idea would be making very specific or new Kuva Enemies dropping Kuva samples as well, to help with the passive farm.

Kuva reward on assault gamemode

Kuva reward on Fortress spy mission

Kuva reward on Fortress assault caches

Kuva reward on endless Fortress missions

Kuva drops from Kuva enemies and guards

Kuva reward on the place specifically called "Kuva Fortress" whose entire purpose is to sate the tween kween's fetish for red-black space farts

Alternatively give us more types of siphon to fight. Give them guns, make them move around, maybe a Kuva heavy vehicle with guns that we actually get to shoot instead of dashing through space farts with the operator.

put it in alerts, that would be half decent. make it like Nitain where every few hours, we can obtain a large amount of Kuva, say 3000. ADD IT TO Kuva Fortress missions (where it should have been in the first place, and i definitely think Kuva should appear in Plains of Eidolon.

why DE continue to be so incredibly stubborn with this "Siphons only" mentality is baffling.

3 hours ago, xJokerzWild said:

Why Kuva isn't a natural drop on the KUVA FORTRESS is beyond me, but they really need to add a new way to get it cause... Well, currently the system sucks, especially during 'kuva flood' type missions.

I get the feeling you guys are mostly saying it sucks because you are too weak to do kuva floods easily...

15 minutes ago, -skimmer- said:

I get the feeling you guys are mostly saying it sucks because you are too weak to do kuva floods easily...

'Too weak to do kuva floods'?
Tell that to my Tigris prime & Rhino Nuke combo, lmao.
But no seriously, kuva floods are easy as S#&$, it's just annoying as hell to have to dance around for 5 minutes with the guardians while waiting for one of those blood-void farts to show up, then if a guardian decides to land on you as you just go into operator... yeah, no. It's more annoying than hard. Honestly, it's easier than the 3rd sorties, but do i actually want to run the kuva missions? No. Do i actually want to do sorties? Yes. Am i forced to run a $&*&*#(%& system in place because the devs are too damn stubborn to actually add useful ways of getting it, instead of stacking it on top of a mission, boosting the normal enemies on the node to level 100's? Yes, i am. And no, i don't care for level 100's either, that's what my Atterax is for. My problem with it, is it feels like an after-thought that was poorly followed through on. Instead of actually making it related to, say, idk the KUVA FORTRESS, they decided to make it so you go after the tiny *@##$s siphons, instead of, Gee... Her Stash of kuva? lol. So like i said, it sucks at the moment. because it doesn't add anything new what so ever, it's just more of the same really. "Oh look, a shiny new skin on an enemy and a modified defense objective!" isn't what comes to mind when you think Kuva, or Kuva Floods, especially given they've been in game long enough to get their own type of mission. I mean honestly, i love warframe, i have over 1k hours into it, but kuva missions?...
They're more of the same, they don't add anything except an additional optional objective to an existing mission type, and make it $&*&*#(%&ly high levelled.

Edited by xJokerzWild

In Kuva fortress defense we are literally defending huge kuva storage.. Why? Whats the point? Maybe Rework the mission a little bit so we protect Huge kuva extractor? That awards us with kuva every 5 waves, scaling with mission progress? 

Lets be honest here, did ANYONE here run that kuva defense longer than 5 waves? Currently there is not a single reward that would make  this mission worth farming.

I wish they put kuva in defense/survival mission reward table, at least in kuva fortress. It's pointless to do any mission in kuva fortress currently. If I have to do the same sh@t again and again I would rather stay longer in survival or defense for the same reward. It's just painful to collect orokin fart when some red invincible fatasses keep troubling you.

6 hours ago, TotallyLagging said:

Kuva reward on assault gamemode

Kuva reward on Fortress spy mission

Kuva reward on Fortress assault caches

Kuva reward on endless Fortress missions

Kuva drops from Kuva enemies and guards

Kuva reward on the place specifically called "Kuva Fortress" whose entire purpose is to sate the tween kween's fetish for red-black space farts

Alternatively give us more types of siphon to fight. Give them guns, make them move around, maybe a Kuva heavy vehicle with guns that we actually get to shoot instead of dashing through space farts with the operator.

but the thing is

siphons harvest kuva, but in the fortress where u might see some tanks of it, it's been "purified" or whatever the process is, think of it like coal and diamonds,

u cannot use both for same purpose

If anything there shouldn't be a limit on how many kuva missions there are, or even more so how many floods. As a veteran players kuva floods are the only missions where I am faced with some semblance of challenge that makes it worth doing. But I can only do one such mission every like 30 minutes or more. The rest of the time I'm stuck doing low lvl garbo siphon missions fighting fodder, or more like stepping on ants as I collect my kuva.

Yes more ways to obtain Kuva would be great, having active kuva flood missions all the time would be even better.