Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Freeze

FollowTheFaceless

Another of many image freezes happens again. Sound goes on, but image frozen solid permanently.

As someone before suggested to check "EE.log" I found that bottom of it where spammed with hundreds of this:

Sys [Warning]: DematerializeParticlesA: Reallocating particles, this should only happen after mode resets!

Gfx [Error]: DematerializeParticlesA failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.

Sys [Warning]: FocusBoostPickupBurstFlow: Reallocating particles, this should only happen after mode resets!

Gfx [Error]: FocusBoostPickupBurstFlow failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.

P.S.: Advises like "verify and optimize your cache" are not helping at all - freezes still happens. Same with reinstalling video drivers.

P.P.S.: I know that there is a lot of same topics, but they got NO ATTENTION AT ALL. Neither any solution were posted anywhere.

UPD: I found the reason myself: it was "video driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has recovered"  Code  4101. It was stupid, really -_-

I'm not sure about solution, but I found the possible one (not tested enough, use at your own risk): 

Spoiler

Edited by FollowTheFaceless

1 hour ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

Another of many image freezes happens again. Sound goes on, but image frozen solid permanently.

As someone before suggested to check "EE.log" I found that bottom of it where spammed with hundreds of this:

Sys [Warning]: DematerializeParticlesA: Reallocating particles, this should only happen after mode resets!

Gfx [Error]: DematerializeParticlesA failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.

Sys [Warning]: FocusBoostPickupBurstFlow: Reallocating particles, this should only happen after mode resets!

Gfx [Error]: FocusBoostPickupBurstFlow failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.

Could you please send us a copy of this EE.log? Or another log file with similar freezes? This should allow us to track down what exactly was happening the moment these occur.

Preferably this be sent via. a support ticket.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Astral- said:

Same thing happens to me but can u tell me where can I find this EE.log thx

EE.log file: This file can be found in the following folders according to your operating system:

•  For Windows Vista and above:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe

•  For Windows XP:

%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Warframe

(copied from page where you should post it)

PS:

•  For Windows 8, 8.1 and 10:

C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Local\Warframe

PPS: AppData folder is marked as "hidden".

Edited by FollowTheFaceless