Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NETWORK NOT RESPONDING [Fixed]

i.Faust

Question

I keep seeing this message while playing or just being on my ship. I can still play fine though but it appears from time to time and it's triggering me.

I've restarted my internet and my laptop. What to do? Is this normal or what?

Edit: oh yeah, I load way longer than I normally would now. =U Help?

Edit 2: welp, now I am experiencing issues while on the navigator, clicking a mission doesn't do anything and when I exit, the game cursor shows up and I can't click/look around anymore. Also, "Network not responding" is showing up. 

Edit 3: Seems like it's back to normal, guess it was the servers? xP 

Edited by i.Faust

5 answers to this question

It's been a problem from before the server upgrade. Since warframe is a internet required game, the main problem is the connectivity. Despite it working on other devices there could be something interfering with the signal or poor placement. It also may take a little bit to properly reconnect to the server. That or it's a bug. 

30 minutes ago, strifer98 said:

Same problem as i am or worse cos i cant connect to any public missions and is forced to go solo. Everything responds with delay too. It started just a few hours ago, might have something to do with the server upgrade?

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps it was the server upgrade they did. idk

I didn't have this problem yesterday (never had this problem), even while they were upgrading the server. I went to bed that night and when I woke up, next thing I knew, the launcher takes too long to verify if there are updates and when I get to play, network not responding keeps on popping up. Dx

4 hours ago, i.Faust said:

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps it was the server upgrade they did. idk

I didn't have this problem yesterday (never had this problem), even while they were upgrading the server. I went to bed that night and when I woke up, next thing I knew, the launcher takes too long to verify if there are updates and when I get to play, network not responding keeps on popping up. Dx

after waiting for a couple of hours i tried warframe again and it seems to be fixed now. hope yours is too

29 minutes ago, strifer98 said:

after waiting for a couple of hours i tried warframe again and it seems to be fixed now. hope yours is too

Oh yeah, everything is okay now. Finally, I can play properly >.< Thanks for checking up on me.