Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe blueprint

Argentus

You can purchase warframe blueprints at the market for ingame credits, then you'll have to grind some bosses and dynamic alerts to find the rest of the warframe blueprints for that specific warframe, it might take more than a couple boss-runs to get them though. Some of them are listed here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/669-boss-locations-their-special-drops-january-30-2013/

Once you have everything, you'll have to craft each of them separately and then craft the warframe itself at last. It's a long process :P

I hope that helps.

You can purchase warframe blueprints at the market for ingame credits, then you'll have to grind some bosses and dynamic alerts to find the rest of the warframe blueprints for that specific warframe, it might take more than a couple boss-runs to get them though. Some of them are listed here: https://forums.warfr...anuary-30-2013/

Once you have everything, you'll have to craft each of them separately and then craft the warframe itself at last. It's a long process :P

I hope that helps.

Sure it did ! TY !

I also wanted to ask about that link you posted, those sword blueprints drop from any alert thats happening?

Also how does the loot system work once a boss is dead, does everyone get individual loot or is it all shared and whoever snatches the blueprint first gets it?

I also wanted to ask about that link you posted, those sword blueprints drop from any alert thats happening?

Also how does the loot system work once a boss is dead, does everyone get individual loot or is it all shared and whoever snatches the blueprint first gets it?

When the boss dies, there's a high chance that it will drop some rare items which include a ball-shaped shiny blinking blueprint, a cube-shaped crafting resources and possibly some mods. All of these are shared but everyone has to move over it and grab it.

I'm not too sure about the alerts but I believe it's pretty random, you can get artifacts and several blueprints from them, but there's no guarantee it won't be anything you didn't already have. Aside from the alerts, the list should be accurate for the most parts I think {referring to the boss drops}, I don't have all of them just yet :P