Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan affinity and solar rails

(PSN)wisestoner2

So for any clans that began after the spectors of the rail update are missing around 17,000 affinity because we cannot research or build a rail or regiments i understand that we cant deploy and have conflict under armistas but is there any way that we can atleast research it so we get the affinity

• 1 month later...

Actually, our dojo is fully researched but for 3 specters regiment, and ignis wraith(whuch kinda threw me off, since it's not on the research console). Each are worth 3k. We are 12k from being rank 10.

I really wish some sort of answer lurked around here, but the last similar post my google fu found dates back from march and was archived with no reply from staff.

It has been suggested many times by the community to at least provide the option to research them. We understand not being able to build them due to the armistice. Some clans get to reach rank 10 and get extra endo, some don't. We were less active in the solar rail stuff and didn"t make it a priority.

I understand the endo reward is really just a sweet perk, not a game changer. Clan rank, just like our mastery rank, is the reflection of our effort and time put into the game.

Does this mean, just like we do when we miss time limited anniversary weapons, we will have to wait for new research to come out so we can get the missing mastery to get our clan rank up? If that is the case, it's cool with me. But it'd be nice to have some insight on it.

Edited by Judite

• 3 weeks later...

Yes,wath now? Ignis wraith and antiserum injector are misingh. Why dont now,loking for helpful ansewer because need to biuld solar rails and spectra would be nice. But cant, they are somewhere but wher are they.Isnt posbl tath in statics count tath and you cant reach because is delet.

Edited by (PS4)jasmahmic22
Language mistakes