Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Missions Bug Helmets And Skins

IfritKajiTora

I have bugs with alert missions :/

example I have 15 level snipetron vandal and 500k credits

while playing mission my snipetron level up to 16 When I pass the mission, on the reward list is helmet or skin and 5k credits.

When back to menu I still have 500k credits, 15 level snipetron and no helmet or skin : (, and that same alert mission is still on my list. Everything is just like before starting a mission. I can repeat this mission 20 times and still didn't get reward.

I missed that way. helmet ,,Aurora'' for trinity and Manticore skin for Scindo :\.

I wasn't have any of these problem before update 9.

PS: I have UPnP problems, maybe this is the problem why it doesn't want to let mi pass the mission corectly? but as I say: I have these problems after update 9

My friend have these problems too and he have UPnP problems too.

I sended it to support yesterday Jul 19 06:25 and no patch for this and no responding ;/

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Guest -PenteL-

Try this solution from topic:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/74945-alert-mission-rewards-are-not-given-after-completion/

Guys ! I probably found a solution to this problem. If anybody have polish language in launcher change it to english and go to option and verify cache data then play the game. I done this alert with brokk hammer again and this alert vanished and i have reward.

This works for people from Poland, which don't get rewards from alert mission with helmets.

Try this solution from topic:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/74945-alert-mission-rewards-are-not-given-after-completion/

This works for people from Poland, which don't get rewards from alert mission with helmets.

Thanks man, but still there is a problem. in the some last post they write that this happen even on english client.

Edited by IfritKajiTora