Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Help - Reso + Console Hacking] So I updated my graphics card's driver...

i.Faust

Question

and now everything is in HD, the text and the game is so crispy @_@

I tried lowering my settings in game but meh it still looks nice. I still prefer the more simple look. I am running the game on windows mode and with a 4k screen resolution. 
Before updating my NVIDIA, I believe I was able to run the game at 1920 x 1080 (windowed) and it covered like 3/4 of my screen - and I didn't change my monitor resolution. Now I can't do that without changing the game resolution. 
I've also noticed my cursor is slower than usual in game. (unless I run the game at 1920 x 1080 but that size is now too small for my screen; which is weird because it wasn't that small before updating my graphics.)

I've also noticed a very big problem that affects my gameplay. Console hacking, specifically the one where you press your [Space Bar]. 
I can't time it right anymore. I have to press [Space] like an inch before it reaches the hack point otherwise I will miss, it's even more annoying if the points are side by side because I'll end up hitting the point next to it. 

I REGRET UPDATING MY GRAPHICS CARD DX

Laptop specs:

Graphics: NVIDIA geforce GTX 960m
RAM: 16gb

Edited by i.Faust

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, RB-377 said:

You can always roll-back the drivers and see if the problem is fixed, otherwise try and use the default setting in game, and scale the resolution up from there.

Welp, tried rolling back my driver, suddenly stopped responding and now I ended up having no driver.
Is there a way I can pick which driver to download? Now it only asks me to download the latest driver.

40 minutes ago, i.Faust said:

Welp, tried rolling back my driver, suddenly stopped responding and now I ended up having no driver.
Is there a way I can pick which driver to download? Now it only asks me to download the latest driver.

simple, dont download the driver through geforce experience.

jump on nvidia's website, you should be able to download any specific driver from them, including older ones