Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vulbjorn's Infested Shenanigans - Ivara complete, Gauss postponed

Vulbjorn

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Vulbjorn said:

I wonder... how many people play Garuda? Just, you know. Asking for no real reason.

Not that much,here,gara and big lady frame are weary rare....those frames I don't see much in game even on any relays... But she is full potential too look interesting in your infested style.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a whooole lot of frames I now need to do. I better start soon.

P.s. Helmet is currently a bit bugged, it's emissive seems to be broken. I'm trying to resolve it with DE, but in the mean time - it's not supposed to look like this 6512924762.png

It's supposed to look like this 

5cb303383b.png

54 minutes ago, Kerberos-3 said:

He has a few, about the same number as Vauban, actually. Want to talk about a frame with few unique skins? Revenant is sitting in the corner, crying over there.

Aint that the truth. Revenant is my main. I love him, and enjoy playing him, weirdness and all.

12 hours ago, Crashen said:

Just a shame the power effects can't be modified to like, shoot an infested mass at an enemy to take control, and thrash around with infested tentacles for his danse macabre.

Maybe we will have some funny mod for this, like what we have for weapons...

16 hours ago, Vulbjorn said:

Finally got my hands on Gauss files. Time to turn him into something interesting (small paintover)12512da263.png

Transformers vibe or power rangers 😬 you better focusing on what you are good about it...He is already robotic looking so maybe infested on him is not that bad idea... I think he can look interesting like infested 😏👌

Archived